What you really are (and aren't)m and why, Plus how to prove it.

Astrum

Psion
Aug 14, 2006
Boston, MA
So this about sums it up, a short version I typed right here in this window specifically to get the point across, and an equation to test it by. My friend and I came to the logical conclusion of all life and the existence of true God, I had a mental breakthrough, and everything is completely different to me now. I feel at peace and all my worries have been lifted. Honestly I feel completely reborn. What better place to ruin a good spiritual epiphany than UM-go ahead and rip it to shreds. I tried to word it as properly as I could, feel free to point out any errors or holes.

Existence is the result of an inevitable process. It’s the second to last part of the formula that serves as the key which unlocks the soul, the first and last parts being the same. The truth is plain and simple: you don’t exist. There is no truth but God. Nothing exists but God. God causes the Mind and the Mind automatically tries to perceive itself, thus dividing itself in half and creating the illusion of duality. It is an unavoidable paradox that erases all true knowledge and causes the mind to forget what it is. The universe is instantly “created” by two opposing forces. Life is the mind probing itself to remember what it truly is, and escape the everlasting pain and torment, imperfection and decay, death and rebirth which is a result of the conflict between two opposite forces. All pain is caused by this conflict. A divided mind will always search for the truth, but looks everywhere but right in front of him. Life becomes pain free when you remember what you are, realize it’s all a dream, and you’re a figment of your own imagination. Fear, doubt, and worry dissapear and your life becomes a game for which you make the rules. You do not exist and neither do I. This is the message the Mind tries to tell itself through symbols, which we perceive as sensory input. Everything is a symbol trying to teach us that we’re not really ourselves at all, and our lives from birth to death and the lives of every human being ever born all serve this purpose as well-to remember the only Truth. To un-exist. To never have to experience pain, sorrow, or worry again all you need to do is simply choose to open your eyes and see the truth. The choice can be made at any time, at will. There are two solutions to every problem: Truth and Forgiveness. These are the only useful tools in the divided Mind, they are the divided parts of the whole called Love. Love is the only thing you will ever need to know in life. As long as you tell the truth perfectly and live the truth, the literal truth, and don’t lie to yourself/others, and as long as you forgive yourself/everyone else, pain will never exist for you. Being reactionary in any way is only giving credit to a lie, beleiving in something which does not exist. Reaction will plunge you into the same hell every time, without fail, and keep you from discovering yourself. Events in life don’t matter because they aren’t real. The way you live is what matters, in context. Total Forgiveness and the Real Truth are the only way to salvation. Upon remembering what it is using those methods, the two halves again become the all encompassing whole, and reality as we perceive it un-exists. We wake up from the dream, maya, or illusion. The Mind then turns it's sight to God, the infinite, eternal, unchanging and perfect. The One Whole Truth.

Present any real life (or made up) problem, situation, or theory to me and using the *God=Mind=Existence=Love (Literal Truth/Complete Forgiveness)=God* equation I will solve it.

If you can prove it wrong you win the grand prize…

…my misdirected anger at my own inferiority via the Internet.

The mind is not a natural thing. The mind exists within time and space. Spirit, however, is very natural and does not live within time and space. It's all that is real because everything is made out of spiritual essence. Spirit is oneness, and in oneness is the flow of pure energy that has no limits or boundaries and is capable of creating anything. That energy is God. The conscious world is polluted with meaningless morals, sin, rules, labels, limitations and overall separation. Those who get caught up in that world are away from God because in the spirit, there is no separation or limits. People limit themselves because of the environment we are conditioned with, which is why people are so cruel and overall lost. Everything right now is indeed an illusion. Quantum Physics shows that 99.9% of everything is space. Life indeed is a game, and the real truth and forgiveness with make this game happy and worthwhile.

in the first post
when you say "God" which deity are you refering to??
the Judeo-Christian God doesn't really work here

I like your approach. I believe the philosopher Hume said, “We are a bundle of perceptions. No one’s owner of perceptions.” What you said about a divided mind is quite true. Unfortunately many Western and organized religions in general are made out of dualities. They create an all-good god, but do not realize once they do that they also create the devil because the two are complements of each other. I’m quite keen on Taoism, and your approach is similar to what Taoism stands for; but instead of a “no soul” theory every living thing is interconnected to the main source, or the Tao. Otherwise the message is quite clear and interesting – forget about yourself and you will be preserved. Sort of similar to ants forming a bridge to cross bodies of water then bridge ants drown. There’s no individual identity and things essentially die for their super selves, so to speak.

Buddhism, which came from India succeeded I believe because of the fact that they believed in a “no soul” contrary to Hinduism. It is sort of liberating in that sense since there seems to be some corruption with Hinduism and the fact that there are castes and people are shut out from society based on their caste. Anyways I’m rambling and this has nothing to do with anything… lol

I guess my only critique would be being too contentious or over reactive is a downfall like you said, sometimes having a reaction can be a learning experience to someone. I.E. if someone tried to fight you and that was the only way out. You have a right to defend, but I don’t believe you have the right to aggress. This is probably not what you meant in your section about being reactionary, just thought it’d say it anyways.

in the first post
when you say "God" which deity are you refering to??
the Judeo-Christian God doesn't really work here

I don't give the same meaning to the word God as others due. It's just another label for individuals to interpret in any way they want. God, to me, is the never ending flow of energy capable to create anything. It isn't necessarily a higher power watching over us, but the higher power within us. I don't believe in a Judeo-Christian God. Never bought into that, never will. I do, however, somewhat worship Sumerian and Egyptian Gods and Goddesses. My reasoning for this is because Gods and Goddesses basically equal specific energies that correspond to the Chakras, and performing rituals for those deities opens the Chakras to create the energy the limitless, creative energy.

I don't give the same meaning to the word God as others due. It's just another label for individuals to interpret in any way they want. God, to me, is the never ending flow of energy capable to create anything. It isn't necessarily a higher power watching over us, but the higher power within us. I don't believe in a Judeo-Christian God. Never bought into that, never will. I do, however, somewhat worship Sumerian and Egyptian Gods and Goddesses. My reasoning for this is because Gods and Goddesses basically equal specific energies that correspond to the Chakras, and performing rituals for those deities opens the Chakras to create the energy the limitless, creative energy.

exactly
there's alot of scientists that have supposedly proven "inteligent design"
but, even if you just assume that this proof of "inteligent design" is accurate
there's still nothing to indicate that the supposed "designer" is actually the Judeo-Chritian Deity called "God"
when i "hold the rain" or "heal" people, i can feel a deity's prescence, a deity doing these thing through me, but it is clearly not the Judeo-Christian Deity that i feel
when i feel the Deity energy in me, it's clearly female