Time and what it is !

Metal Ninja

New Metal Member
Jan 16, 2009
Humboldt County CA
I have talked about time and how when you so somthing so entertaining or fun you seem to see time speed up!
but in reality its going the same pase.
yet when you are just there and have yet to do somthing of interest, your psyche seems to slow down time. so if you think about it my theory, is that if you are able to unlock the psyche you can go against time itself and under the normal life span you can live a full 2 or more.
what are your feelings or thoughs on this?

Time is very mechanical and relentless. Man is powerless against the tolling of the bells. I suppose if you watch enough sci fi one could believe themselves all powerful against time. Or just accept the fact that a busy mind and body is distracted enough to stop counting minutes and when in wait that is all one does, count the minutes. Nothing complicated nor magical going on there

I have talked about time and how when you so somthing so entertaining or fun you seem to see time speed up!
but in reality its going the same pase.
yet when you are just there and have yet to do somthing of interest, your psyche seems to slow down time. so if you think about it my theory, is that if you are able to unlock the psyche you can go against time itself and under the normal life span you can live a full 2 or more.
what are your feelings or thoughs on this?

You answered your own question when you said that despite your subjective experience of time as slower or faster depending on how occupied your mind is, "in reality it's going the same pace."