1) Every song has cool guitar solos
2) There is a bass solo
3) Back Against The Wall is the heaviest Helloween song
4) The album features the best guitar duet ever
5) The album features the most beautiful lead guitar you'll ever hear
6) The basslines are better than Maidens

Profånity said:
2) There is a bass solo
It's not a real bass solo, it's a bass solo behind talking vocals repeating the lines "we are where we are" which is just talking not part of the proper vocals which is why I included it as a bass solo.

It is a great album and I wont rule out that it may be their best. It is like a cross of Better Than Raw and Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part 2. The more I listen to it the more I like it.

stefan86 said:
Helloween without kiske = no thanks

Have you heard Kiske latley? Have you heard his new band Supared? He fucking sucks. He made great classic albums with the band but thats behind them. Andi Deris best fits the band and kicks alot of ass with them.

Supared sucked but i still cant stand the other singer.
Kiskes solomaterial is undeniably good though.
But when it comes to Helloween now, I remember hearing If I Could Fly some months ago and that song was completely horrible because of the vocals.

dragonfu said:
Sorry but Masterplan is a better cd than Rabbit Don't Come Easy

Were you a big fan of Helloween's "The Dark Ride" because thats the sound Masterplan wanted to follow. I haven't heard Masterplan yet but I love "The Dark Ride".

Were you a big fan of Helloween's "The Dark Ride" because thats the sound Masterplan wanted to follow. I haven't heard Masterplan yet but I love "The Dark Ride".
I've never really been a big fan of Helloween. I bought the Masterplan cd unheard on the recommendation of a friend. I think it is one of the best to come out this year. Buy it! You won't be sorry :D

dragonfu said:
I've never really been a big fan of Helloween. I bought the Masterplan cd unheard on the recommendation of a friend. I think it is one of the best to come out this year. Buy it! You won't be sorry :D

I plan on buying it soon. If you haven't heard it yet I suggest checking out The Dark Ride from Helloween. It totally strays away from their happy helloween sound and it is indeed a dark album. It is also the reason why they lost two members who went on to form Masterplan because Helloween did not want to keep going in that direction. My favorite song on the Dark Ride is "The Departed Sun Is Going Down". Really dark song with the topic of death.

I REALLY enjoy Rabbit Don't Come Easy. It actually might be one of their all-time best. It's easily on my top 5 albums of 2003 list! And tell me more about Masterplan...I heard great things about them. What do they sound like?