6505 for sale in Germany/EU

JoeJackson

Oct 9, 2007
Germany
Hey guys ...

I think about selling my 6505 head
2 years old
I'm the original owner
MINT condition (no scratches, marks or anything like that)
Tubes are in perfect condition
sounds awesome

Why am I selling it?
Brutal GAS for a Kerry King JCM800

Make me an offer, as I really don't know what they are going for lately.

Pictures will follow on request.

Cheers,
joe

It's definitely not that far off.

If you're really lucky, you might get someone to pay you 700,- €. If...

I've sold my Fireball which is about the same price and was about the same condition (tubes even younger) for 650,- € IIRC.

People frequently sell them used over here for 800-900e, sometimes more. It seems a bit ridiculous to me, since the general rule of thumb with everything else used is to price it 70% of the retail price and adjust according to condition. Don't know how it is in Germany, but 600e seems a bit low but not that far off.

People frequently sell them used over here for 800-900e, sometimes more. It seems a bit ridiculous to me, since the general rule of thumb with everything else used is to price it 70% of the retail price and adjust according to condition

Well,
6505+ costs 1290 new and 70% from that is 903
6505 costs 1090 new and 70% from that is 763

If we round that, its 800-900

It's a trend that used 6505s (and 5150s) are always being sold for more money than other amps which cost the same here in Germany, but I still don't get why.

That's because, unlike the US, around here they simply don't show up as often as other amps in their price range.

Good luck with your sale, but I don't think you'll be able to get that much (800+) for a used head with no warranty left and no recent tube change.

Auf ebay sind in den letzten monaten ca. 7 5150 oder 6505 zwischen 650-800€ weg-gegangen.
Es ist sogar ein Framus cobra für 800€ versteigert worden und der oberhammer ein Soldano für 800€

Ich weiß nicht ob das an der Wirtschaftskrise oder ähnlichem liegt....

Die peavey´s sind noch einigermaßen OK vom preis:(

drück dir die daumen

Danke Gabriel!

Alright ... I'm not going to sell it for under 800, so ... if anybody wants it -> 800€ is the deal.
It sounds like out of the box (no need for a tube-change - at least at the moment) and is super-clean.

Auf ebay sind in den letzten monaten ca. 7 5150 oder 6505 zwischen 650-800€ weg-gegangen.
Es ist sogar ein Framus cobra für 800€ versteigert worden und der oberhammer ein Soldano für 800€
Die peavey´s sind noch einigermaßen OK vom preis:(

Finde ich völlig unberechtigt. Ein Amp den es wie Sand am Meer gibt, nicht nur in jedem Laden, sondern auch alle Tauschplattformen sind überfüllt mit 6505ern, und trotzdem wollen die Leute so viel für ihren Gebrauchten? Noch krasser find ich, dass Amps die noch ein ganzes Stück mehr kosten für den gleichen Preis weggehen den so mancher für seinen 6505 will.
Nix gegen dich JoeJackson, aber dieser Trend geht mir einfach nur auf den Geist. :D

Ach und noch was: Der 2203 KK ist echt ein Biest, schwankte erst zwischen 6505 und Fireball, hab dann zufällig den 2203 KK angespielt und war komplett überzeugt. Ich kann dir nur raten den aus England zu bestellen, dv247.com ist ein super Shop dafür, hab damals ~600€ gespart (dank niedrigem Pfund-Kurs).