6505+, mesa os, sm57 (kemper profile)

great sound! I think heard a change around 0:42 not sure where the other one is. 0:53? anyways how did you profile/refine it to get the profile so close?

Cool tone, nice song too. I dig it.

I thought i might've heard a change at about 1:30 - the palm mutes seemed to have a little less oomph after that... so I'd guess that is the Kemper. But I wouldn't bet on it, could've just been you holding your right hand a little different.

In any case, the profile seems to be super close... quite awesome actually.

Edit: on second listen, being slightly distracted, I don't even notice that anymore.

I tell you where the kemper part is:
It starts from the low string notes on 0:36 and ends right before the higher open notes you hear on 0:41.

Cool tone, nice song too. I dig it.

I thought i might've heard a change at about 1:30 - the palm mutes seemed to have a little less oomph after that... so I'd guess that is the Kemper. But I wouldn't bet on it, could've just been you holding your right hand a little different.

In any case, the profile seems to be super close... quite awesome actually.

Edit: on second listen, being slightly distracted, I don't even notice that anymore.

I see what you mean, nice try :lol:
Usually the kemper has that kind of difference with the real sound, but in this case the profile comes really close.

I see what you mean, nice try :lol:
Usually the kemper has that kind of difference with the real sound, but in this case the profile comes really close.

Yeah that's why I guessed that was the spot hehe. Really cool to hear this thing can come SO close!