Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
wow to you o earth and sea
for the devil sends the beast with wrath becasue he knows the time is short
let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six.

That album is massively overrated. 2 great songs (Hallowed Be Thy Name and Children of the Damned), 2 good songs (Invaders and The Prisoner), and a bunch of piffle (everything else).

I take it you were just showing your number of posts. I love that damn song. The video is pretty funny, too. I need to get a Number of the Beast t-shirt soon. I am not sure how it will go over at school, but I don't really care. This is my last year, and I'll never see most of these people again except maybe a few in college. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
I take it you were just showing your number of posts. I love that damn song. The video is pretty funny, too. I need to get a Number of the Beast t-shirt soon. I am not sure how it will go over at school, but I don't really care. This is my last year, and I'll never see most of these people again except maybe a few in college. :rolleyes:

Where in the Queen City do you live?

Originally posted by Armageddon's Child
That album is massively overrated. 2 great songs (Hallowed Be Thy Name and Children of the Damned), 2 good songs (Invaders and The Prisoner), and a bunch of piffle (everything else).

Album is massively overrated :confused: , so here's Armageddon's Child trying to put things where they belong. Obviously he's never heard of Acacia 22, Run to the Hills and Gangland. Oh well. :tickled:

Piffle my friend, all piffle. Maiden's best works were the preceding and following records, though truthfully, the band's reputation is based on a very small body of excellent work, and a large mass of crap creeping by on the Maiden moniker alone.