6FU "Bringer of Blood"

I actually thought the first 6 Feet Under was halfway decent (Although it did get boring pretty fast...) but they have went progressively further downhill since that one. Boring riffs and what the hell happened to Barnes?!?!?! Not like he was ever a "great" death metal vocalist in the first place, but WOW is that "Amerika The Brutal" vocal "performance" bad! My wife and I usually leave the video on when it comes on just to listen and laugh at how unbelieveably terrible it is. I don't know how anyone (death metal fan or not) can listen to that garbage with a straight face...:puke:

SculptedCold said:
Well for one thing, there is no way crushing heaviness is all death metal has to offer. If that was the case, then all death metal would sound like Mortician, or Mortician would be the only band anyone was ever interested in hearing.

Secondly, Death, Grave, Obituary and Deicide are tame, 'kin tame compared to most death metal nowadays in terms of heaviness. You can't be listening to that much of it!!

Obviously, you and I define heaviness in COMPLETELY different ways.

Which is fine, of course!!!

Mike.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
How much DM do you listen to?

Dude, don't start that with me. I am an ally of yours, being an big gore fan.

I have listened to PLENTY of death metal over the past 16 years or so, and find most everything produced post 1995 or so to be un-entertaining, that is all.

Mike.

Funeral Portrait said:
Lets get one thing straight. Both Mortician and Six Feet Under and fucking garbage.

The end. Bitches.

Dont wanna get insulting but... COCK!!!!!

SFU arnt very good but what gives you the fucking right to come on here and tell People what they can and cant like. YOU'RE the bitch, HO! Another fucking opeth fan that thinks he knows everything there is to know about music... Yeah you're a real intellect. Mortician are BAD ASS (IMO).

If this seems a bit hostile to some of you people then I apologize, I just dont like pricky Opeth COCKS Telling me what death metal I can and Can't like!

I heard True Carnage by SFU and I thought it sucked.... apart from the song that had Ice T on it, That was fucking ace (in a funny way). Ice T singing death metal lyrics should be fucking illegal :D

Haven't listened to Opeth in months bud, and I chose this name cuz it sounds cool, not because I'm obsessed with Opeth (or whatever the hell you've convinced yourself about me). Anyways, if you think Mortician are "BAD ASS" then you have a really shitty taste in death metal. Haver you EVER heard of Decapitated, Dying Fetus, Cryptopsy, Origin, Vader, or any other great death metal bands??? Surely I would assume not if you honestly think Mortician is FUCKIN WAYYYY BROOTAL. They are trash, plain and simple. Boring, uncreative, rediculous garbage.

Funeral Portrait said:
Haven't listened to Opeth in months bud, and I chose this name cuz it sounds cool, not because I'm obsessed with Opeth (or whatever the hell you've convinced yourself about me). Anyways, if you think Mortician are "BAD ASS" then you have a really shitty taste in death metal. Haver you EVER heard of Decapitated, Dying Fetus, Cryptopsy, Origin, Vader, or any other great death metal bands??? Surely I would assume not if you honestly think Mortician is FUCKIN WAYYYY BROOTAL. They are trash, plain and simple. Boring, uncreative, rediculous garbage.

The whole point in my first post was to say people like you cannot come here and tell other people what is and isnt trash. I shouldn't have judged you as another bitchy opeth fan, but although there are clearly many more better DM bands than mortician, you cannot spit on them and convince yourself you've made a social conclusion. You seem to have judged me by thinkin Im only into mortician. As a true death metal fan that post offended me... and as they were the subject it makes sense that I mentioned there name.

Cannibal Corpse last night (bradford rio's) fucking kicked ass!!! Cant believe Barnsy left them and formed 6fu, was a mistake on his part.

actually, i can come on here and say whatever i want. do you plan on stopping me?

and uhhh....when did i say you couldnt listen to mortician, i just said they were trash.

ShadowOfDeath said:
The album blows, enough said.

What album are you talking about? Sorry if I missed something.

Now, you Mortician haters, you guys should really lighten up. Yes, they are very uncreative, repetitive, and unimaginative. So what????? At VERY high volumes, when doing something brainless, they are great.

Mike.

ShadowOfDeath said:
YES!!! I AGREE!

Gory Elephant - The six feet under album, Bringer of blood, i think it fucking sucks

OK, just did not follow the thread well enough. i just could not tell what album you were commenting on.

Mike.