7 string?

Jerich said:
Hey Chris is there going to be anymore songs featuring you on 7 string Guitar? That Washburn needs to be played? Talked to you At the Allen Town show ..you guys sounded great!!! :yell:

Hey man, thanks a for the compliment, it was nice to meet you out
in PA!

Yes, there are two more seven string tunes that we didn't get to play that night for a total of three that we currently have. Who knows, maybe we'll write more 7 string stuff but I've been experimenting with dropped D, D, and C# for a little variety and plus I get to play my PRS's which I prefer anyway! :D

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Lotesto said:
Hey man, thanks a for the compliment, it was nice to meet you out
in PA!

Yes, there are two more seven string tunes that we didn't get to play that night for a total of three that we currently have. Who knows, maybe we'll write more 7 string stuff but I've been experimenting with dropped D, D, and C# for a little variety and plus I get to play my PRS's which I prefer anyway! :D

Cheers,
Chris
So buy a PRS 7 string. I think the last one I saw went for 13K or so... :)

wow I have seen only two PRS sevens...and still have never played one of them ...But Chris you might have to sell both Kidneys to get one!!! hey Eaeolian..you are in Division My band played with you at the TROCADERO in Philly...Howdy Neighbor!!! was a few years ago heheh!! we need to get Chris to play More sevens.

Jerich said:
wow I have seen only two PRS sevens...and still have never played one of them ...But Chris you might have to sell both Kidneys to get one!!! hey Eaeolian..you are in Division My band played with you at the TROCADERO in Philly...Howdy Neighbor!!! was a few years ago heheh!! we need to get Chris to play More sevens.
Heh - small world. I was so loaded at that show, the only other bands I remember are Hades and SBT.

Matt (other Division guitarist) and I tried to get C-Lo hooked when we were out for Powerfest last year, since we've both got Jackson CS 7 strings, but he wasn't having any then. Times change, I guess. He'll be happier with a good one, though - I was.