70 000 tons of metal cruise

Amanita

May 29, 2011
Paris
In reading some of the threads of the forum I noticed that some of you have been a part of the 70 000 tons of metal cruise.

How many months in advance did you book your cabin, would you go back another time?

And what was your experience as a whole?

Last year booked the cruise in, hmm, July or so?

This year I booked it in April I think

Wasn't planning on going back, mainly due to it does cost a bit, specially going over from Europe, but to hell with it, got the money for it now, so I'm going back

Very relaxed atmosphere, most bands hung out around the ship all the time, cool people, great experience, made a lot of friends

I will go back again not likely next year though. Overall experience was surreal. Well worth it as you're getting two things for the price of one (cruise & metal festival).

btw. food was awesome and beer was fairly priced and descent selection, good time for sure and memories for life

How many months in advance did you book your cabin, would you go back another time?

And what was your experience as a whole?

Thanks for the advice.

I would have liked to go next January, but I've already made appointments for a 20H long back tattoo which will take all my savings.

In 2013, I'll go for sure. See you then!

Thanks for the advice.

I would have liked to go next January, but I've already made appointments for a 20H long back tattoo which will take all my savings.

In 2013, I'll go for sure. See you then!

What kind of tattoo?

I will post a picture when it's over.
I'm planning a 5h long tattoo session per month; by october it should be over.

Zombification since I scanned a polaroid pic from the cruise today

gnoff_cruise11.jpg