Nightwish joins onboard the "70 000 tons of Metal" cruise

St Enigma

Sep 11, 2005

Nightwish has been announced on 70 000 tons of Metal cruise Jan 23. - 27. 2012

Source: http://www.70000tons.com/

2011/06/24

Time To Welcome One Of Finland's Finest!

For many nights we had the wish to go back to the country of thousand lakes, which
is famous for it's vodka but also for its many great Heavy Metal bands!

Time to announce two very special performances of one of Finland's finest on
board 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Floating Heavy Metal Festival...
a band that has sold millions of records and collected over 60 Gold and Platinum
awards world-wide.

Sailors... please welcome NIGHTWISH!

As we know already, the Imaginarium-era opening show is scheduled at the Gibson Amphitheatre in LA, California on Jan 21. 2012 and only two days later Nightwish and their show "openers" Amorphis will step onboard the 70 000 tons of Metal cruise ship at Miami, Florida with 38 other metal bands and 2000 metalheads from all over the world.

If you have a chance to sail along, do not hesitate, the tickets are selling fast.

More info at http://www.70000tons.com

This is great news for some of the East Coast fans who were stressing about traveling so far for the L.A. show.

What a great idea, for the Oceansouls to sail the seas with Nightwish! I hope someone from the OSA will go on this cruise.

I'd do it, but...well, I'm going to the L.A. show. I'm too broke to go on a cruise, and cruises have never appealed to me. Not even ones with Nightwish. ;)

The OSA site is updated with the info, so get on over there and book your reservations pronto!

I may be going to the LA show. I have enough seniority now that I can grab the weekend. Hopefully, we can finally meet. :)

Hell yes! You have to let me know.

At this time I am working on a very special surprise for everyone at OSA in regards to the L.A. show. That's all I'm at liberty to say at this time. ;)

Ray: This is totally off-topic, but guess who's going to SummerSlam?
rvd.gif