Nightwish one of the three headliners on the 70000tons of Metal 2012 Cruise

Of course :) BUT I have to warn you that the people at Children of Bdom's forum are not friendly, especially the Off- Topic.. wish you luck!

I'll ask Lowberg when he appears- no problem :)

The rules at CoB's forum are easy: be Off- Topic in every single thread and destroy new members :D Check it out- you'll laugh a lot :D

No problem :D I just send him a PM and told him to contact you, so let's see if he will do it :)

BTW, this on your signature

~"Feeling lonely and content at the same time, I believe, is a rare kind of happiness"---Nightwish~

From which NW song is it?

^It's from the song "Lagoon". It's a bonus track from the "Bless the Child" single. I think it was also on the Lokikirja box set. One of my favorite Nightwish songs; I've had that as my signature ever since that song was released. I think the lyric fits my personality so perfectly. :)

Oh, I forgot to say; your friend from CoB forum can contact me via e-mail if he goes to the "Contact OSA" section of the OSA site. It will forward directly to my e-mail. :)

Thanks so much for all your help! :)

Absolutely no problem! :)

Lowberg isn't my friend- he's just a member from CoB's forum :D I really hope he'll get here soon and send you the pics!

Thanks for telling me the name of the song! :)

C., Lowberg was here today, but he didn't send me anything. Did you receive something from him?

Offff, what kind of an IDIOT is this guy :/
That's the post with one NW photo.. I bet he has more, but that's the one he posted
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/children-bodom/722169-70-000-tons-bodom-4.html#post10164106
Can't you just use that one, saying that all credits go to the photographer and don't wait any more.. In fact, his pic is on the net, which means that anybody can use it without even asking..
So can't you just put it on the site you want to and if he has any problem with that- just remove it? :erk: