70000 tons of metal request

Fisto Roboto

New Metal Member
Nov 14, 2010
SF
I just recently got dumped by my girlfriend of 2 years because after my encouragement of her going back to church she decided that she couldn't be with me because I'm not a Christian. We still live together and I make it a point to play 'Thousand Years of Oppression' or 'Gods of War Arise' every other day and sing the lyrics in front of her. If Amon Amarth played either one of those songs on the cruise it would make an already badass event even better.

Why would you encourage her to go to church, while loving a song like Thousand Years of Oppression? "Love" has mysterious ways, but of course she dumped you if you're so easy going.

I used to respect her beliefs so I never listened to it in front of her; but I stopped caring after she broke up with me. We still have 8 months left on our lease but I'm not going to pay to break it. I'm hoping she gets fed up and forks over the money to break the lease.

I used to respect her beliefs so I never listened to it in front of her; but I stopped caring after she broke up with me. We still have 8 months left on our lease but I'm not going to pay to break it. I'm hoping she gets fed up and forks over the money to break the lease.

start worhiping the devil in the appartment in her presence, should speed things up

btw, sounds like she's in denial, have you reminded her that she's a heathen for living in sin (you being together unwed)

start worhiping the devil in the appartment in her presence, should speed things up

btw, sounds like she's in denial, have you reminded her that she's a heathen for living in sin (you being together unwed)

I want to have a little subtlety, makes it more fun. As, for the heathen thing, I pretty sure she is trying to redeem herself by trying to convert me. She is a persistent little bitch.