Band? This isn't about a band, it's about the corporate homogenisation of a once mighty alternative clothing label that did the BEST gothic raver pants ever! Now they cater to the mainstream and only do gay pants that gay people wear while being gay and Rihanna wears them and everything and OMG I'M SO ANGRY ABOUT IT I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE

Updates on FB made me chuckle.

Criminal Damage Clothing
Hi Kelsey - thanks for your message. It is 2012, and we feel that there are plenty more 'inhumane' things happening in the World that your efforts could be more productively used to focus on. It is not neccessary for people to wear bondage/chains/spikes to indicate that they are a 'metalhead.' We are all metallers in the office, and there is not a spike on show between us. It is not financially viable for us to make these clothes anymore, as the market appeal is so small. The economy within the fashion industry is cut-throat, and shops and brands are going bust on a weekly basis - we would rather sell 100 jumpers a day 'as worn by Rihanna' and keep our jobs, that sell 1 pair of bondage pants a month and have to lay staff off.
Like · · 15 November at 22:25

Like this is you wore Criminal Damage when it was actually alternative.
Rhianna isn't even alt!
15 November at 22:33 via mobile · Like

Atleast bring back SOMETHING. I was gunna spend a fortune at Christmas and nearlly cried with how cut-back you've gone. If poisenindustries can do it then so can Criminal Damage. I can't even fit into your new range that's how cut-back you've gone and you were literally the only alt clothing company that catered for my style and size, we aren't all skimpy y'know.
15 November at 22:36 via mobile · Like

Criminal Damage Clothing
Rihanna is the most famous woman on the planet - if she is going to go to one of our stores and buy a sweater - we are not going to stop her. We're not questioning your knowledge of garment manufacturing costs and fabric sourcing, but when we say it is no longer financially viable to produce these clothes anymore - we are not lying. Be comfortable in yourself to wear whatver you feel comfortable wearing instead of what aged cliches say you should wear, just because you listen to Disturbed.

You can still buy our bondage range at http://www.bluebanana.com/
Emo clothing, alternative clothes, emo clothes, hell bunny clothing and dresses
www.bluebanana.com
15 November at 22:47 · Like · 1

I'm more of a Dimmu Borgir fan but hey :p I understand the financial concern.. Blue Banana don't really do my size either.. I've tried to buy your range from there. Sorry for insulting your range I am just a very displeased customer!
15 November at 23:27 via mobile · Like

I have always like Criminal Damage and I have some Crim-Dam gear too. Reading through some comments posted here I can add my own opinion to this...
Rhianna? I don't mind her but in all respect no she is not and never has been in any way an alternative artist however "she never will be?" for all you know she could change her mind and convert at any time and prove you wrong.
Okay so what Criminal Damage are doing may not approve by others but seriously? They need to change and try new things.
It cannot stay one way forever of course.