A Band To Check Out!

I have loved these guys since EWO gave me their 1st CD in 2004. They are awesome, and i would love to see them at PPVIII.

Twilightning has released two full CDs: "Delirium Veil" (2003) and "Plague-House Puppet Show" (2004). Their latest is the 5 tracks EP "Bedlam" (2006).

For a better view you can download 7 clips from "Plague-House Puppet Show" (2004) and six full songs from "Delirium Veil" (2003) at the official Twilightning website

Jasonic said:
Sean,
You played these guys for me at Impulse once.
They were decent from what I recall.
Isn't it the brother of someone in Strato's band?
Hmm, I don't know about that, didn't think so. Tolkki did mix their first cd, DV.

HUGE fan of the band. Ive been trying to get them at the fest. :)

I will say that the last EP was a little disappointing. There debut IMO is the best Power Metal CD ever written. Was my top CD of 2003. Although I like the new one, for Twilightning standards, it fell a little short because they went the basic Hard Rock route.

A ton of great bands in Finland right now playing this style. ALTARIA is one as well as an upcoming band called LEVERAGE which is killer melodic metal with the singer of BROTHER FIRETRIBE. I have a promo of the LEVERAGE disc and its killer.

Then we have Thunderstone, Machine Men, etc.

MACHINE MEN AND BROTHER FIRETRIBE RULE!!!!!!!!! Here again it is the Great and all Poweful EWO that has done it again, this man knows talent and is able to get it done.

DrumRman said:
HUGE fan of the band. Ive been trying to get them at the fest. :)

I will say that the last EP was a little disappointing. There debut IMO is the best Power Metal CD ever written. Was my top CD of 2003.

I would have to agree. There first album is definately one of the best Power Metal CD's I have ever heard. Very solid. I would pay good money to see this band at ProgPower.

I just checked out the video and I really like them. Is the singer in the video a new singer? When I looked them up on rockdetector, the photo there looked like there was a different singer before?