A band we recorded got signed to METAL BLADE!!!!

fkn love Abiotic.. High rotation on my ipod... nice work lads. Betraying the Martyrs has to be next. Or AMTF!!!!

I'm really happy for Jonathan but we clearly don't see eye to eye on productions.
I for one preferred the Iceman Studios version. I suppose it could be youtube conversions playing tricks on me...
But grats to you :)

I'm really happy for Jonathan but we clearly don't see eye to eye on productions.
I for one preferred the Iceman Studios version. I suppose it could be youtube conversions playing tricks on me...
But grats to you :)

Well, I'll say thanks, and then move right along to saying that Sonic Assault is far and away a better equipped and staffed/talented studio for the task! So stoked for both the band as well as Phil and Charles. I have no doubt that their take on the sonic experience for this release would slay anything I could have tried for! :worship:

Kill it, boys!
Daniel

Well, I'll say thanks, and then move right along to saying that Sonic Assault is far and away a better equipped and staffed/talented studio for the task! So stoked for both the band as well as Phil and Charles. I have no doubt that their take on the sonic experience for this release would slay anything I could have tried for! :worship:

Kill it, boys!
Daniel

Thanks Dan <3

Love you dude! I know we go way back ;) haha. And shush it! you do fantastic work as well!

shit's fucking RAD.

still hasn't really kicked in for me.... how we're slowly creeping to the 'next level'.

ahhhhhhhh, SCARY STUFF!!!!!!!!!

and thank you ALL! much <3 <3 <3

.....and Dan, you rock.