A big thank you to Voyager!!!

TwizstedJesus

Mar 1, 2004
Well, what can I say? I hated this band. I bought all of the cd's, tried to get prepared for them at ProgPower, listened to them over and over...NOTHING!

ProgPower comes, Voyager plays Wednesday night, I find myself singing along to a couple of songs...not many, mind you, but...

So they play the weekend, repeat a few songs, and here I am singing along again, truly starting to enjoy this! Keytars for fucks sake! Simone with her goofy ass faces...Daniel is a fucking character!

Well, its been almost a month, or a month, or something. I have been listening to "I Am The Revolution" non-stop! I love this cd! I don't know what clicked, but it was seeing them live that pushed me over the edge. I will be digging in to the next couple of cd's very soon (soon being within the next year since I did buy over 50 cds at PPUSA).

A huge thank you to Voyager for forcing their music into my life. You made a big fan out of me.

They also won me over a couple of years ago from nothing more than their uniqueness. There's really nobody out there like them, and if there is they won't be nearly as talented or cool people. I think if Progpower had a mascot band it would be them.

I've been a fan of Voyager since they played ProgPower back in 2011, but their show at this year's ProgPower was really awesome!

The whole band is extremely nice and they played their hearts out! It really shows they are talented, yet they don't forget their fans!

Looking forward to seeing them again VERY soon - this time as headliners! :)

Nicest bunch of Bruce's and Sheila's to work with. Always. Based on the music, They have a fan forever here...nothing out there like them, and that's getting harder and harder to do....:kickass:

Stylistically, they aren't "right up my alley" so to speak, but they are simply FUN !! They are to metal what The Red Hot Chilli Peppers are to rock. Very unique and very fun.......

Bryant

I've been spinning the hell out of I Am The ReVolution ever since I got back from ProgPower. Solid from start to finish!!

When Voyager first played PPUSA, I thought I would hate the pop/techno elements in their music - but I ended up really enjoying the set.

This year, I expected them to be one of my Top 5 performances for the fest - and they completely shattered my expectations. Best set of this year's fest, IMO, and on my all-time PPUSA Hall of Fame List.

I've gone from hater to fan to fangirl - REALLY hoping that they come back to do some more dates in the USA.