A Boatload of New Kemper Profile Packs

Jordon

Sep 14, 2008
Chicago
These have been a few months in-the-works, and I thought I'd announce them here first.

I've re-profiled the Diezel VH4 and Bogner Uberschall using the more-accurate Kemper firmware, and decided to profile the Diezel through 4 cabs: A Mesa, Marshall, Rivera and Bogner. The Uberschall is done through the Marshall, Rivera and Bogner cabs. As always, there are boosted and un-boosted versions.

Along with these two, I've profiled an old Mesa Boogie Trem-o-verb and a Peavey 6505, again, though multiple cabs.

And, as if that weren't enough, I've done 14 different bi-amp profiles. There are various combinations of amps/cabs, such as the Trem-o-verb through the Marshall cab blended with the Uberschall through the Bogner cab.

All cabs were mic'd with an SM57 and Sennheiser 421 for consistency.

JPP VH2 Vr.2
JPP Uberschall Vr.2
JPP Trem-o-verb
JPP Peavey 6505
JPP Dual-amp Pack

Here are some audio clips. There is a HP filter at 70hz 18dD/oct and an LP filter at 12khz 18Db/oct, other than that, there is zero EQ on the guitar tracks.

If you've bought either the Uberschall Vr1 or Diezel Vr1 packs before December 1st, please email me at glasswall.pro@gmail.com with your order number, and I'll send you a discount code for the updated packs.

Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really good sounding profiles there man, I'm gonna pick up one or the other at some point I think!
Nice mic/cab combos.

Theres seems to be a typo on the 6505 page, it says trem-o-verb at the top.
And this is just because it seems more logical to me, but on the überschall vr2 it says unboosted/boosted on both channels, through 4 cabs, which lead me to 16 profiles, not 12 ^^

Just thought I'd point it out in case there was a typo somewhere :)

Great work man!

Wich firmware did you use? the 2.6 or the new beta for 3.0 with separate profiling for AMP and CAB?

Wich firmware did you use? the 2.6 or the new beta for 3.0 with separate profiling for AMP and CAB?

Haha, it seems like every time I release something, Kemper updates the firmware and adds some new, awesome feature.

I had profiled all of the combinations with slightly older firmware, and then Kemper released the update that was more accurate in the low-end when profiling. I got all of the cabs and amps out, and re-profiled everything with the 2.7.3 firmware.

...Dammit, I don't want to have to re-do them again :lol: