A complete Opeth vinyl collection for sale?

I have the same collection !! except the grey SDBTS / PITI2 ...but i don't understand why the guy is selling them...it's such a big collection and some of the items (the BP vinyl and the grey vinyl) are pretty rare to find...so , unless he changed his mind about Opeth , i can't really see the point...since i can't imagine a collector selling everything he collected just for some money...
btw , i got my BP vinyl a couple of months ago for about 130 dollars or something...he could have increase the price of his collection a bit, i think !!

there is a really awesome vinyl/cd store about an hour from my house that i go to sometimes, and they carry the first 3 albums on vinyl, for only 14 bucks a pop. then they also carry deliverance which is running for 40. i just checked out the site to check that out..and i think i may actually buy one of the first 3 to experience it on record. ive actually never had a record player, but i heard vinyl is great.

Vinyl is great for older releases...because many times (ive heard), CDs of old albums are taken from the master tapes then transfered to another medium before they are then pressed to CDs. However, the vinyls of this (because this was before they made CDs)...just went straight from the master tapes...so it was clearer and better sound quality.

However, an Opeth vinyl will not sound any better than the cd, because technology is equally as good for both mediums now.

I have opeth vinyls, and listen to them occasionally, and theres absolutely no difference from the CDs. I dont know, maybe theres something im not hearing...but the vinyl being better than cd thing is typically pre-cd era pressed albums anyway.

actually, i don't even know if , if i had the money , i would buy the collection...i think that to enjoy a collection you need to have looked for a long time for it...i don't know what's the point of buying a already complete collection...but it's just my opinion , i don't mean that people who bid on the vinyls are crap !!

agreed with the above. Also, there's no point in selling it at as low as $130 as it is now. I have the same collection actually - including the test press for the 7". And i've been collecting em for quite a while.

Well all i need is the BWP vinyl and the grey vinyl.And i just found the BWP for sale.Like fuck im going to say where though.

Has the Still Life vinyl be re-released also?

Im kicking myself now. I bought the blackwater park vinyl when it came out for 19.00 then traded it to a friend a while ago for something else...having no idea that thing would sell in upwards of $150 in some cases. Ive found another one since then, but had to pay $75 for it. Something is to be said for patience and people who arent hasty with their collections. :erk:

About 200 USD now and there are about 13 hours remaining before the end of the bid...

Who wants to bid that the collection is not gonna be sold for more than 300 USD ? :D :D

opethmaniac said:
I have the same collection !! except the grey SDBTS / PITI2 ...but i don't understand why the guy is selling them...it's such a big collection and some of the items (the BP vinyl and the grey vinyl) are pretty rare to find...so , unless he changed his mind about Opeth , i can't really see the point...since i can't imagine a collector selling everything he collected just for some money...
btw , i got my BP vinyl a couple of months ago for about 130 dollars or something...he could have increase the price of his collection a bit, i think !!

It's S4R himself who's selling it, problems with rent and all.

Ha,it went for $222.50 and the reserve still wasn't met.I wonder if he is still gonna sell it.Thats only about £122 pounds actually,so its not even that much.Especially with the BWP vinyl in there.

If was him,i still wouldnt sell it.