Opeth bootlegs

Yeah, don't buy them. They are not rare or anything, and they are bootlegs. Only Trade!

The Paris show says that it is a silver disc, and Im not quite sure what that means for sure. I think it might mean that it is a master copy?, but don't quote me.

Secondly, the Waldrock show is of very good sound quality since it is recorded from a soundboard, but why pay for a CDR (of probably mp3 sourced) songs from that show.

I suggest you go on Direct Connect, then connect to paladin.sublevels.net. Those two shows will probably be found, if not, pm me. I can find them easily, and I'll host them on that DC hub just for you. Save your money, don't buy bootlegs.

I actually won that Paris bootleg a few days ago and I see he's putting it on there again. I have a slayer bootleg that is not a CDR and looks like a factory CD, so I guess that's what he means by "silver CD". I haven't received the disc yet, but it's an audience recording so I'm not expecting it to be the greatest. Either way though I am starting to collect Opeth bootlegs, so I had to have it! The only other full show I have is called "Welcome To The Drapery Falls Cafe" from the Chicago show 4/26/01. The sound is ok, but I'd really like to get the one from Holland that's from the soundboard. That is probably the best Opeth bootleg you're going to find.