a couple of questions...

Hi all, I am new to the boards here. I have never heard of the Iron Maiden's until tonight. I ran across a review on KNAC.COM about them. Have they ever toured with Iron Maiden?

Also....does anyone know exactly how many albums Iron Maiden has out? Just curious. Love them & can't wait to hear the Iron Maidens. :headbang:

does anyone know exactly how many albums Iron Maiden has out?

The list from Iron Maiden's web site:

A Matter Of Life And Death
Death On The Road
Dance Of Death
The BBC Archives
Best Of The B-Sides
Beast Over Hammersmith
Edward The Great
Rock In Rio
Brave New World
Ed Hunter
Virtual XI
The Best Of The Beast
The X Factor
Live At Donington
A Real Live Dead One
Fear Of The Dark
No Prayer For The Dying
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
Somewhere In Time
Live After Death
Powerslave
Piece Of Mind
The Number Of The Beast
Killers
Iron Maiden

Hi Bobby! Glad you found us and welcome to our forums.

No - we've never toured with Maiden - though that would be a dream come true! But our mission (since we chose to accept it) is to bring the music of Maiden to places where Maiden may not travel for whatever reason and where people don't get a chance to hear this music live as often as they really want it - all wrapped up in a big pink bow! ;) :p

- all wrapped up in a big pink bow! ;) :p

... And a rather LOVELY big pink bow, I might add. The MaidenS capture the sound and feel of the big boys, and have been known to play songs Maiden hasn't played in DECADES.

Further, I can hear many of the vocals and guitars more distinctly than on old recordings and concerts.

But our mission (since we chose to accept it) is to bring the music of Maiden to places where Maiden may not travel for whatever reason and where people don't get a chance to hear this music live as often as they really want it - all wrapped up in a big pink bow! ;) :p
And it's definitely a noble mission! While the original band's stage setup cannot be beat, I definitely prefer the live performance of the lady Maidens.