Couple of questions for y'all!

Metallicat180 said:
That doesn't happen either!!!!!! :lol: If I'm roaring along and enjoying myself, who cares what everyone else thinks!! :loco: :kickass:

Just don't audition for American Idol. Many of the auditions were hilarious yet sad......(Lots of deluded people out there):loco:

this is kinda random and off topic but--does anyone enjoy Dance of Death? i love Maiden and i have all the classics and enjoy those most of all, and when Dance of Death came out a few years ago i didn't know what to expect but found that i actually liked it quite a bit. :D

just thought i'd ask b/c i never hear anyone mention it...like EVER. which gives me the impression that most people either didn't care for it or just didn't feel it was worth mentioning. but i actually thought it was damn good and was surprised that more people didn't acknowledge that. there are songs on that one that are fun to sing to as well. :kickass:

in particular i think i enjoy Paschendale and Face in the Sand most from that cd.

Eddie Misery said:
this is kinda random and off topic but--does anyone enjoy Dance of Death? i love Maiden and i have all the classics and enjoy those most of all, and when Dance of Death came out a few years ago i didn't know what to expect but found that i actually liked it quite a bit. :D

just thought i'd ask b/c i never hear anyone mention it...like EVER. which gives me the impression that most people either didn't care for it or just didn't feel it was worth mentioning. but i actually thought it was damn good and was surprised that more people didn't acknowledge that. there are songs on that one that are fun to sing to as well. :kickass:

in particular i think i enjoy Paschendale and Face in the Sand most from that cd.

I enjoy DoD very much!!! Paschendale, Rainmaker and New Frontier are my favourites on the album. Face In The Sand is ok, I don't like it that much because of the double bass drumming which I've never really been a fan of (only in small doses) but it's not too bad. The intro for that is practically identical to Blood Brothers btw!! :lol: