10. Heaven Can Wait
11. Can I Play With Madness
12. Fear Of The Dark
13. Iron Maiden
----------------------------
14. Moonchild (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
15. The Clairvoyant
16. Hallowed Be Thy Name

My thoughts on this are there there are still six overplayed songs in there that they could definately have bumped for something better!! (Trooper, NOTB, RTTH, FOTD, IM and HBTN). I know some people will argue that 2MTM and CIPWM are overplayed also but I personally haven't heard them as much! :p No Infinite Dreams which makes me sad and also I wonder if they're gonna save up Alexander The Great for the hometown gig? Man, that would be so amazing!! :kickass:

Eh, I've seen this posted on a few Maiden boards today and I'm not buying it until I hear a definitive affirmation posted from someone in Mumbai.

This is the "Somewhere Back In Time" tour and yet they don't even play C.S.I.T.?

Only 2 songs played from S.I.T. ?

Doesn't the concert poster say "Killers" at the bottom and yet no Killers track is on the list?

If this is real (and I hope it isn't), The Maidens will really be doing the fans a favour with their set lists as of late for the warm-up show.

My thoughts on this are there there are still six overplayed songs in there that they could definately have bumped for something better!! (Trooper, NOTB, RTTH, IM and HBTN). I know some people will argue that 2MTM and CIPWM are overplayed also but I personally haven't heard them as much!

Why did they break it up into different eras if they're just gonna lump them in together? :rolleyes:

It will be nice hearing Aces High and Rime again, though..

Eh, I've seen this posted on a few Maiden boards today and I'm not buying it until I hear a definitive affirmation posted from someone in Mumbai.

This is the "Somewhere Back In Time" tour and yet they don't even play C.S.I.T.?

Only 2 songs played from S.I.T. ?

Doesn't the concert poster say "Killers" at the bottom and yet no Killers track is on the list?

If this is real (and I hope it isn't), The Maidens will really be doing the fans a favour with their set lists as of late for the warm-up show.

I see it as very plausible. Maiden aren't exactly the most inventive band when it comes to writing setlists are they? :(

Another disappointing setlist. Just as you said Jenna - lots of overplayed songs. There's nothing wrong with that if they added some more songs in there, but, like you, I'd prefer to see some ad nauseum tracks bumped for something rare. While I think NOTB is a brilliant album, I can do without any of the Trinity they play from it.

On the other end, Moonchild is a nice surprise, especially as an encore selection. In fact, the encore is probably the most original Maiden has chosen in years. Well, not exactly original, but original for Steve's standards! :lol:

I thought the same thing about FOTD when the set list was leaked earlier today. I guess we can keep dreaming that one day they will play Alexander The Great.

I'm still amazed, after all these years, of how Bruce keeps himself in such amazing shape. I hope I have that much energy and vitality when I turn 50.

I think everyone missed the one obvious thing about this setlist - why the hell is FOTD on it?

I have a theory about that (or it may just be wishful thinking) that hopefully that and some of the other overplayed songs are in there because they don't play in India very often and when it comes to the US and UK shows they'll drop them for something different as we've heard them loads. We'll just have to wait and see!!

I have a theory about that (or it may just be wishful thinking) that hopefully that and some of the other overplayed songs are in there because they don't play in India very often and when it comes to the US and UK shows they'll drop them for something different as we've heard them loads. We'll just have to wait and see!!
Someone else at the Maiden Fans United board floated that idea, too. Hopefully it's true!

This tour would be a great opportunity for them to play some long forgotten songs or to resurrect songs that never got their live due. Flash of the Blade comes to mind. They could never play it live properly because of the three guitar lines, but now they can with the current lineup.

Someone else at the Maiden Fans United board floated that idea, too. Hopefully it's true!

This tour would be a great opportunity for them to play some long forgotten songs or to resurrect songs that never got their live due. Flash of the Blade comes to mind. They could never play it live properly because of the three guitar lines, but now they can with the current lineup.

Cos they did that when they went out there last time, they didn't play the whole new album and played more classics.

Now that would be something indeed!! I'm praying for Alexander The Great in London - they've gotta do something special for the hometown gig and the very first UK stadium show. :kickass:

I really hope you are right. This setlist is very dissapointing. The only 2 songs on this set list that make me excited are ROTAM and Moonchild.

I am actually more excited to see the The Iron Maidens at the Galaxy now that I have seen this set list. It is always great to see Iron Maiden, but I am not sure I would have dished out 200 bucks for tickets knowing this was going to be another Give me Ed Till Im Dead type set list. I was expecting a whole lot more out of those boys

Hopefully the Iron Maidens play a setlist that looks somewhat like this at the Galaxy :headbang:

1. Churchills Speach
2. Aces High
3. Caught somewhere in time
4. Stranger in a Strange Land
5. 22 acacia avenue
6. Powerslave
7. Infinte Dreams
8. Where Eagles Dare
9. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
10. Children of the Damned
11. Killers
12. 7th son of a 7th son
13. Alexander the Great
14. Moonchild
15. Number of the Beast
16. Still Life
17. Hallowed Be They Name

I liked the setlist specialy since is the first time i am going to see them, and they are playin MOONCHILD!!!!!! AND RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER... AND AND AND POWERSLAVE!!!!!!!!

I was talking to a friend years ago and we were saying that Maiden would never play those songs again but ... fuck we were so wrong.