11. Heaven Can Wait
12. Can I Play With Madness?
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden
-----------------------------
15. Moonchild
16. The Clairvoyant
17. Hallowed Be Thy Name

I thought it was going to be all songs from Powerslave, SiT, Seventh Son, and FotD.

You try telling thousands of drunk metalheads that they can't hear Number of the Beast, Trooper or Hallowed, and see what kind of a reaction you get....

The basic set mirrors Live After Death, with the addition of a few 7th Son and Somewhere in Time songs.

You try telling thousands of drunk metalheads that they can't hear Number of the Beast, Trooper or Hallowed, and see what kind of a reaction you get....

Yeah we all heard the bitching 2 yrs ago when they played the whole AMOLAD album live and only 5 old songs.
That was one of the best concerts I've ever attended. AMOLAD is a fav Maiden album of mine most likely I will never see a lot of those songs live ever again.

I just wished they would dig a bit deeper into those four albums, instead of playing songs they've played a lot, and adding Moonchild and The Clairvoyant.

Well Rime Of The Ancient Mariner is a song that was played for the first time since 1986.
I see do your point man, Flash of the blade and Infinite dreams would of been awesome!

thanks for posting this on every known site that you and I visit Jose :) Awesome set, I'm hoping this tour still comes to Chicago but I did get tickets for the Toronto show just in case they don't announce further dates....

Well Rime Of The Ancient Mariner is a song that was played for the first time since 1986.
I see do your point man, Flash of the blade and Infinite dreams would of been awesome!

I agree on Flash Of The Blade and Infinite Dreams. I would be thrilled if they threw one of those in the set list. I am definitely glad to see Moonchild and Clairvoyant on the list, but I would not call either of those a big surprise. And Powerslave will be awesome. I can't wait for L.A.!