Spoiler - Iron Maiden setlist

Amen!

I will miss a lot material from "Killers" and "Somewhere In Time" (I went to sleep yesterday with it).
Still if that's the setlist for here I'll go happily.

Agreed, its gonna be so awesome singing along with them:kickass:

I posted this on a different UM board:

The only thing I wish is that they left off some of the bigger staples - the normally played songs. 'The Trooper' is a great song, as is 'Number of the Beast' and 'Run to the Hills', but they play those at every concert (same with 'Iron Maiden', and yes, I know it's a tradition). I'd have preferred a few of these removed and some of the more obscure songs be played.

Examples of other songs from the same album period:

Sun and Steel
Flight of Icarus
Flash of the Blade
Deja Vu (as GD mentioned above)

Still, I already have my New Jersey ticket, and I can't wait to see this one.

Steve in Philly

If they play it I'll gracefully expire on the venue from an overdose :worship:
mumbai4.jpg

I dont see Flight of Icarus there...

:)I was trying to help you avoid disappointment :saint:

Thanks but I doubt they can dissapoint me as long as they play classic Maiden. Since they are unable to play all the material I would like, that setlist will do....

...Still they should play something from "Killers" and "Somewhere In Time"!

Don't look if you don't want to know. Here's the setlist from the first date of the Somewhere Back In Time tour...

01. Intro - Churchill's Speech
02. Aces High
03. 2 Minutes to Midnight
04. Revelations
05. The Trooper
06. Wasted Years
07. The Number of the Beast
08. Run to the Hills
09. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
10. Powerslave
11. Heaven Can Wait
12. Can I Play With Madness?
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden
-----------------------------
15. Moonchild
16. The Clairvoyant
17. Hallowed Be Thy Name

Good list. Not amazing, but good.

cool... but honestly a bit predictable...
personally i would have dropped can i play with madness; run to the hills; iron maiden and 2 minutes to midnight... all over played. i would personally love to see phantom of the opera; killers; 22 accacia ave.; caught somewhere in time; infinite dreams and seventh son of a seventh son... still i'd like to see this show

I will post what I posted at the Maiden Forum about last night's show:

Holy shit, all I gotta say is I made it! Kittybeast and I were at the rails the whole show, we always stood our ground, even though the body pressure was extreme and it was hard to breathe at times. As girls it was really nice to know we had backup the whole show... had TP to my right and Peter watched our backs and did a heck of a job! Thanks guys for taking care of us, that was brutal! I may 5'7 and only weight 115 pounds, but I ain't no shrimp!

Otherwise show was amazing, there is nothing more uplifting than to be singing along with Davey and Steve, we made eye contact several times and we got Steve's sweat on us a bunch of times (no, it's not gross! ). There were sound problems, but I was in Maiden Heaven. So glad of the upcoming shows!

At first I was a bit miffed about not being able to have a camera at the show, but after surviving the pit, there was no way in hell I could have taken pictures. They filmed a ton, took tons of pics.... I hope Kittybeast and I see ourselves amongst the madness!

As always to all the fans and long-time friends that we see from show to show, thank you for being so cool and see you next time! MAJOR thanks to Vic for FTTB, man you are the best! Have a great rest of your vacation and be safe in Iraq! Thank you to TP and his nephew Jason for letting Kittybeast have FTTB, it was amazing being at the rails again together! You guys almost made me cry

I love you all!

By the way, FTTB is "First to the barrier"

Kristy and I did not find out that we would have such an opportunity until the very day of the show.

Man, even seasoned "big guys" were getting pulled out of the pit, many on the Maiden Forum were saying that this was the worst pit they had ever been in... the pressure was absolutely brutal, body surfers, people trying to rush the front, mosh pits in the back creating havoc in the front, one fan said the barrier started moving and he was afraid for his life, he got kicked in the head about 15 times :erk:

Man, even seasoned "big guys" were getting pulled out of the pit, many on the Maiden Forum were saying that this was the worst pit they had ever been in... the pressure was absolutely brutal, body surfers, people trying to rush the front, mosh pits in the back creating havoc in the front, one fan said the barrier started moving and he was afraid for his life, he got kicked in the head about 15 times :erk:

I'm afraid something like it here. Most fans in Costa Rica are brainless, it's about the music not a wrestling match!

Well I will know next Tuesday.

NP: Concept Of God - 'Traces'

A whole tour of "obscure" Maiden songs would be awesome, some one should make that happen.

Still Life and Die With Your Boots On are two I would love to see live.

A whole tour of "obscure" Maiden songs would be awesome, some one should make that happen.

Still Life and Die With Your Boots On are two I would love to see live.

Alexander the Great, The Lonliness of the Long Distance Runner and To Tame a Land would be cool also