11. Heaven Can Wait
12. Can I Play With Madness?
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden
-----------------------------
15. Moonchild
16. The Clairvoyant
17. Hallowed Be Thy Name

moonchild, clairvoyand, rotam, heaven can wait, powerslave, aces high. yeah, i have to change my undies.

oh crap i just remembered i don't have tickets. if i show up to the NJ show, do you think i can get them from a scalper? how much?

Bash away, but I'd like to at least hear a FEW newer songs. I realize that this is a nostalgia thing, but there's only so many times I can hear The Trooper without getting slightly annoyed. Throw in a couple of good newer tunes, like Ghost of the Navigator, or Brighter Than A Thousand Suns... just to mix it up a bit. It is cool that they're playing Rime and Powerslave, though. Now all they need is to replace one of the overplayed staples with Stranger in a Strange Land!

i agree clarence. although i have seen them 3 times recently and i've seen alot of the newer stuff already. i wish they'd throw in the clansman, like they did on the gimme ed tour. it's so fun live. but it's only good with bruce on there. anything from the 3 newest albums is acceptable. i saw all of amolad live already though.

anyone have any idea how sclapers work at these places?

Bash away, but I'd like to at least hear a FEW newer songs. I realize that this is a nostalgia thing, but there's only so many times I can hear The Trooper without getting slightly annoyed. Throw in a couple of good newer tunes, like Ghost of the Navigator, or Brighter Than A Thousand Suns... just to mix it up a bit. It is cool that they're playing Rime and Powerslave, though. Now all they need is to replace one of the overplayed staples with Stranger in a Strange Land!
The only new songs that are worth hearing IMO are Rainmaker, The Wicker Man, Ghost of the Navigator and Different Worlds. I do agree with The Trooper though. At this point, it's so cliche that even they can't cover it anymore without people being like *Oh, they're covering the Trooper. That's so cliche."

But yeah, srsly, this will probably be one fo the greatest shows ever if they don't change the set.

Where is Alexander The Great, Caught Somewhere In Time, Stranger In A Strange Land, (7th Son)^2, The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner etc? For example Caught Somewhere In Time would've been a killer with three guitarists.Oh well, I'm not surprised and that's why I didn't buy the ticket.

Nevertheless, I'm not saying that the setlist is bad. Not at all, a fucking great setlist but I was optimistically expecting more rarities. Moonchild and ROTAM, hands down! :worship:

The only new songs that are worth hearing IMO are Rainmaker, The Wicker Man, Ghost of the Navigator and Different Worlds. I do agree with The Trooper though. At this point, it's so cliche that even they can't cover it anymore without people being like *Oh, they're covering the Trooper. That's so cliche."

But yeah, srsly, this will probably be one fo the greatest shows ever if they don't change the set.

Wrong. Most of Brave New World is awesome. Not really a weak track on there.

I never said that Brave New World isn't awesome. It is; there are just other songs I'd rather see live. I still haven't seen them that many times yet, so there are still some songs I'd want to see live before I'd want to see them play more BNW. Besides, after seeing them have played all of AMoLn'D, I just wanna see a full set of the golden age of Maiden.

Well I am going to Toronto... and it will be fucking sweet. That setlist owns. I realize they aren't playing a lot of songs people want or new songs, but it IS the Somewhere Back in Time tour... they chose some solid songs. I hope I win the contest to go on stage during Heaven Can Wait. So pumped!!!

Gotta agree with Clarence and darkblade...Maiden brings an awesome show wherever they go, but I could die a happy man if I never heard another live rendition of Run to the Hills or The Trooper.

Stranger in a Strange Land is a must. And at least two songs total off of the newest three albums would be great!

i wish they'd throw in the clansman

+10!