A DIO TSHIRT TRIBUTE NIGHT THURSDAY

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
So while many of you will be in on Thursday, us West Coast rocker chicks thought it would be a nice idea to pay tribute to the late, great RAINBOW that is Ronnie James Dio.

Come on you ROCK N ROLL CHILDREN and Please join us in sporting your Dio, Rainbow, Sabbath, Heaven and Hell or Elf tshirts, jackets, patches, tanks or hats. :headbang::headbang:

Dammit, can't believe I don't have one. How can that be?! So, which vendor wants to meet me Thursday in the Artmore Courtyard and hook me up. I'll give you a beer. :D :lol:
(Hey, it's worth a shot.)

Alas, I too am without a Dio shirt. :( So... who's going to let me borrow a Dio shirt?!? :D Bryant, don't you have one that's about 2 sizes too small, holey as hell (har har), and faded to almost a light gray??

I was so bummed out with the jerks that protested Dio's funeral that I had a shirt made for Dio that protested them. I will wear that in his honor (at least in the crowd....Don Lafon is kind of nervous about the shirts I wear on stage and it took months to get him comfortable with my current choice for this show..hahahahaha).

Great idea. R.I.P. Dio.

Yep, I'll definitely have my tribute shirt on as well, looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday!!!

Cheers,

Neal

Damn - of all things I don't have, it is a Dio shirt! Oh well, most likely I'll be wearing a t-shirt with the speaker brand on which Dio friggan sounds totally bad-ass!

My only one is autographed by the entire band and as such I've never worn it - don't wanna wash it or get it dirty - so I guess I'll have to buy one from lasercd :)

I don't have a Dio shirt either, bummer. I'd buy one but I wouldn't get it in time... don't know of any place local to get one.

My only one is autographed by the entire band and as such I've never worn it - don't wanna wash it or get it dirty - so I guess I'll have to buy one from lasercd :)

completely understandable. I was fortunate enough to meet Ronnie at the 2009 HnH show in L.A. got an autograph and a picture.

LONG LIVE ROCK N ROLL!!!!:headbang::kickass: