a few items for trade..

daimon

dimensional ambler
Feb 17, 2004
the following i have for trade:

abscess 'seminal vampires and maggot men' cd
attila csihar 'the beast of' cd (southern lord release)
cirith ungol 'king of the dead' cd
cirith ungol 'one foot in hell' cd
cirith ungol 'paradise lost' mc
decomposed 'hope finally died' lp
destruction 'live without sense' lp
faith no more 'the real thing' cd
julian cope 'jehovah kill' mc
psychic tv 'towards thee infinite beat' mc
samhain 'final descent' cd (original plan 9)
slayer 'reign in blood' mc
the cure 'wish' mc (bootleg)
this tangled web 'nothing to hold you here' mcd
troglodyte dawn 'troglodyte dawn' professional cdr
venom 'black metal' cd (neat reissue w/ bonus tracks)

my (incomplete) wantlist can be found here:
http://www.cd-tracker.com/item_list_v2.asp?UserID=6057&Order_By=&Status=0&list_password=

if anything here interests you, please contact me via email: lysergic_coven(at)hotmail.com
(i can provide references on request)

I have Emperor - IN THE NIGHTSIDE ECLIPSE + 2 bonus tracks

would ya wanna trade me Possessed - SEVEN CHURCHES for it?

JASON: possessed is gone... do you see anything else? (i keep this tradelist: http://www.cd-tracker.com/item_list...tist_item,+title_item&Status=2&list_password= up to date)
BARNOLDE: i don't understand... the trade you quoted was with patric, who didn't respond when i pm'd him to arrange it. who are you? (patric: if you are still interested in this trade, email me)
ABYSSLOOKER: sent you an email
BLACKSEEDOFVENGEANCE: i hope you noticed that akercocke is a cassette.. however it has only been played a few times so it is in good condition. i can also include some of the cdrs listed at the link above. if you want to do this trade, see below.

AS I SAID IN MY ORIGINAL POST, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING HERE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AS I DO NOT CHECK HERE VERY OFTEN

Barnolde said:
Not interested in our trade anymore?
Sorry haven't been on the net for AGES. Anyway, checked your page again, how about Autopsy for AKERCOCKE - THE GOAT OF MENDES?