a few questions

DEVIANCE

DEEP IN APOCALYPTIC CITY
Oct 11, 2002
IN THE GUTTER
www.megadeth.com
k here they are i kinda figured this is a all female iron maiden cover/tribute band
question #1 Is this the band thats going to be playing up here in washington state?

Fri, 11/29/02
8:00 pm The Iron Maidens- Hells Kitchen
Tacoma, WA

Sat, 11/30/02
8:00 pm The Iron Maidens Dakota Creek Roadhouse
Blaine, WA

Wed, 12/04/02
8:00 pm The Iron Maidens Bullseye Sports Lounge
Tacoma, WA

Thu, 12/05/02
8:00 pm The Iron Maidens Bullseye Sports Lounge
Tacoma, WA

cuz if it is i would love to come and check all out
but there is a problem fucking tacoma is a 2 hour drive from me and blaine is about a 2 hour drive from me (fucking POS car wouldnt make it) so if ya all get a gig in everett at jimmy z's or at club broadway let me know i'll be there or in seattle somewhere

Yes! We will be at Jimmy Z's two nights on Friday and Saturday December 6th and 7th! It should be added to our shows page any day now! Keep checking back cuz they're adding more dates! Cool, looks like we'll see ya in December, Deviance!:)

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
Yes! We will be at Jimmy Z's two nights on Friday and Saturday December 6th and 7th! It should be added to our shows page any day now! Keep checking back cuz they're adding more dates! Cool, looks like we'll see ya in December, Deviance!:)

greetings to you, Jojo, Sara , and all in the iron maidens!

:puke:

killer!!!!! dec it is then i'll be looking forward to checking ya'll out then. maiden is one of my fav's.I probley think i died and gone to heaven what could be better than maiden tunes and HOT chicks singing them?

Whoooops! Hot off the press!!! The Jimmy Z's date is ONLY on SATURDAY, Dec. 7th!!! The 6th of Dec. will be at another venue (TBA status)!!! Sorry 'bout that! It would be so cool to get to Canada, Soul of a new Machine. Maybe next year we can look into this! I'm hoping for a lot of travel next year with this band! Let's see what happens...:)