The Iron Maidens playing in WA

Blizard

Liz
Sep 20, 2005
L.A.
Ok, ok, ok...I know this is the Nevermore bb but I'm such a huge fan I thought this would be a good way to probably get some of the guys in Nevermore to come to one of our shows, therefore I’d like to apologize in advance if I’ve wronged them and the fans with this.
Now, the truth is I'm not sure if they even come and visit the Nevermore board on a regular basis, but I thought I'd give it a try.

Here are our dates:

Wednesday June 14th - JIMMY Z’S (Everett, WA)

Friday, June 16th - THE SWISS (Tacoma, WA)

Saturday, June 17th - THE 4TH AVENUE ALE HOUSE & EATERY (Olympia, WA)

Sunday, June 18th - ROCK N’ ROLL PIZZA (Portland, OR) ALL AGES SHOW!!

Wednesday, June 21st - THE BULLSEYE (Spanaway, WA)

Thursday, June 22nd - MAGGIE O’TOOLES (Lakewood, WA)

Friday, June 23rd - STUDIO SEVEN (Seattle, WA)

Saturday, June 24th - CAT BOX LOUNGE (Tacoma, WA)

Nevermore is a tremendous influence to me as it is to many others. It'd be an honor to have them on our guest list. :worship: :worship:

-Liz
The Iron Maidens

Sunday, June 18th - ROCK N’ ROLL PIZZA (Portland, OR) ALL AGES SHOW!!

hmmmmmmmmmmm pizza. I wish I was on the west coast then I could have rock n roll.....................and pizza.

The Iron Maidens do rule so everyone should go see them. :headbang:

Their friend runs Studio 7, so there's a good chance they'd go to that show.

I've never seen the Iron Maidens, but I hear they're awesome!! Paladino's regulars right?

MetalSteph said:
Their friend runs Studio 7, so there's a good chance they'd go to that show.

I've never seen the Iron Maidens, but I hear they're awesome!! Paladino's regulars right?

Yup! You got it baby, Paladino's regulars!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:OMG: Awww man, if they came out to the show it would be my dream come true...I'll make sure to wear my Nevermore shirt that night as I did anyway :danceboy:

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Too bad you're not playing at the Shipwreck. Would be easier for me to check you guys out since I live at Brown's Point.

Awww. That would have been cool, specially since we play Rime of the Ancient Mariner....lol!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Blizard:

Please come to sweden really soon. I must so fucking badly see nichole couch IRL. And talk to her would be nice too..