newbie here just stopped in to say Hi to the Iron Maidens

Hey I saw one of your favorite bands 'Underride' in Port Orchard, they rocked! I got a few things to say about 'em; they sounded real good. Their music sounded pure, clean and stayed within the scope of that theory, and it never sounded amateurish in any way, it sounded like good quality radio music; in fact, I would even say it sounded better then most of the music on KISW today, and I aint giving you any bull about that either! The singing was powerful with passion, and the guitar playing was always clean and heavy! I would watch them play again next time. I must have seen you there, but didn't know who I was looking at.

RoboCaster said:
Hey I saw one of your favorite bands 'Underride' in Port Orchard, they rocked! I got a few things to say about 'em; they sounded real good. Their music sounded pure, clean and stayed within the scope of that theory, and it never sounded amateurish in any way, it sounded like good quality radio music; in fact, I would even say it sounded better then most of the music on KISW today, and I aint giving you any bull about that either! The singing was powerful with passion, and the guitar playing was always clean and heavy! I would watch them play again next time. I must have seen you there, but didn't know who I was looking at.

oh yeah underride is a very strong original rock act. They are probably the coolest band in seattle as far as big guitar rock goes. Plus they are my friends and very cool dudes too. I am the dude that looks like the drummer of faith no more.
hey..why won't my avatar load up?? I tried putting a .jpeg up that's like 6K and 90x90 pixels but it keeps saying that the file size is too big. Help.???

MindshakerAxeMan said:
hey..why won't my avatar load up?? I tried putting a .jpeg up that's like 6K and 90x90 pixels but it keeps saying that the file size is too big. Help.???

It's may not be the format expected because of incompatible software, open it with Windows Paint Brush, then save as a .jpg. Paint Brush .jpg files work.

Mindshaker had been a staple at Cruefest down there over the last few years and Underride was there last year I believe.

pabst%20for%20web%20.jpg

alanbirdsell said:
Mindshaker had been a staple at Cruefest down there over the last few years and Underride was there last year I believe.

pabst%20for%20web%20.jpg

Hey everyone--thanks for the warm welcome! I will definately be checkin back here on a regualar basis now.
Alan.. where did you dig up that old thing. Not many folks in thgat picture still with the group at this point but rest assured- I'm bringing the Shaker back, starting with a show in July.
keep on killin' em.

Ben

He, he, I stole it off your site. I can't wait to hear how the Homewrecker CD turned out.

As a side note, I havethe song Mindshaker playing, that little spoken part about, "I'm the drummer man...you can't kick me out..." prophecy or what?

hey ben - it was nice seeing you again! :wave: thanks for helping me w/my gear after the show :) good to hear your band is still rawking and looking forward to hearing your new stuff - keep us posted k!