TIMs in the PAC NW this week!! Wed - Sat!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
The Maidens are returning to the great Pacific Northwest again this week with a string of 4 dates!!! We look forward to seeing our friends up there in WA and Portland again!! :hotjump:....and making a whole lotta new ones!!

Wed, Sept 29
Hayleys Bar and Grill
1712 Hewitt Ave
Everett, WA 98201-3521
(425) 339-2424

Thurs, Sept 30
Dante's
1 Southwest 3rd Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
(503) 226-6630

Fri, Oct 1
BULL MARKET BAR & GRILL
12505 Pacific Avenue South
Tacoma, WA 98444-5064
(253) 537-6012 www.paradisebowl.net
With our amazing friends JUST DIRT :saint:

Sat, Oct 2
KING CAT THEATER 2130 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121-2513
(206) 448-2829

www.kingcatthe

I was looking forward to this, but I can't get a babysitter. Plus, it wouldn't be too good for me to up out late at night and tired when I have an Army physical fitness test at 0600 the next day.

Good luck ladies! I'm sure it will be a blast!

Another fine performance last night. Thanks so much for coming to my back yard. Ryan, sorry you couldn't make it. Hopefully this weekend's shows? Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but the stage last night has been graced by Bruce himself (and H) back during Accident of Birth. I took a few pics... most aren't that great. I think this shot of Heather is my favorite... its out of focus, but came out kinda cool in an accidentally artsy kind of way.

P9300693.jpg

Stay safe you!! Where in Afghanistan are you? My brother is there now too. Orgun E

Thanks Linda...I been to Orgun E...it was back in Dec. 2003. I am in Kabul now...been all over this country except the west...you probably don't remember me, but I met you at the Motorhead show in San Diego 2006. I was on leave from Iraq back then.

I will be in WA state in NOV...and found out that OZZY / HALFORD will be on tour...I bought my tix online yesterday!!! So, on November 10th I will be in the Emerald City...Rock on!!!!:devil:

Thanks again to all you ladies & crew for making the trek north! Great shows all around. Can't wait until next time. Stay safe, Metal God and thank you for serving. Maybe I'll see you at Halford.

The Maidens are returning to the great Pacific Northwest again this week with a string of 4 dates!!! We look forward to seeing our friends up there in WA and Portland again!! :hotjump:....and making a whole lotta new ones!!

Wed, Sept 29
Hayleys Bar and Grill
1712 Hewitt Ave
Everett, WA 98201-3521
(425) 339-2424

Thurs, Sept 30
Dante's
1 Southwest 3rd Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
(503) 226-6630

Fri, Oct 1
BULL MARKET BAR & GRILL
12505 Pacific Avenue South
Tacoma, WA 98444-5064
(253) 537-6012 www.paradisebowl.net
With our amazing friends JUST DIRT :saint:

Sat, Oct 2
KING CAT THEATER 2130 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121-2513
(206) 448-2829

www.kingcatthe

Linda,

Why don't you all stop in Sacto on the way up or down anymore? It's been several years... :( Sutter St Saloon? The boardwalk? There must be a venue.

Momadave - we will have to look further into these places you type of!

Eddieline, ............... not soon enough!!! LOL! Rumor of Spring but we will confirm when we ink it. Woot!

Heya Linda, does the Inland Empire (Spokane, CDA) provide you a full enough house to justify another stop??

I am hoping we would be able to route in something like Spokane and Portland again next time. It's not up to me though, but if the booking Gods are on our side that would be awesome!! Hell, throw in some Canada too WOOT! ;)

Ya sure, you Betcha! I'm gutted I couldn't make it over to the Coast this last time. I was having a very lousy time with several ailments, most notably, recurring back problems. I was unable to do anything for a couple weeks.

Momadave - we will have to look further into these places you type of!

Eddieline, ............... not soon enough!!! LOL! Rumor of Spring but we will confirm when we ink it. Woot!

I'll keep my fingers crossed. :D

Ya sure, you Betcha! I'm gutted I couldn't make it over to the Coast this last time. I was having a very lousy time with several ailments, most notably, recurring back problems. I was unable to do anything for a couple weeks.

Sorry to hear you've been down. You're always welcome to come crash at my place if you head out west for shows, buddy!

My R-n-R got approved the other day...will be heading to the Emerald City to see the OZZY / HALFORD gig....AWESOME!!! Wondering if any other shows going on between 09-23 NOV in the Northwest....???

Just hope my flight doesn't get delayed.

Hey Metal God... Not sure what your tastes are, but here are some shows going on at that time:

A Perfect Circle - 11/12, 11/13 & 11/14 @ Showbox Market
Nile - 11/12 @ El Corazon
Danzig - 11/15 @ Showbox Sodo
Bad Religion 11/17 @ Showbox Sodo

You can check those venues websites for updates too. Also keep on eye on Studio 7 and Neumos websites. They have metal and hard rock acts.