A fucking blood clot!!!!

a) That's not nice, maybe there are Catholics in here, so even as a joke is not proper according to the rules of the board.

b) As far as I know Christians and Muslims are more about non drinking, because at least here Catholicism is the dominant religion and we have an alcoholism problem of major proportion.

c) I must be a wimp because I got drunk once, so I'm sober all the time :Smug:

Sorry. I forgot the :p smilie after that sentence above. I meant it as a joke as something Zakk would probably say in jest. I've got friends spanning many religions who don't drink and there's nothing wrong with being sober.

That and the whole Ozzy thing likely began to take it's toll on Zakk...
I wish he'd take a shower, shave, get a hair cut and just clean up his image. He looks like he smells awful!
I remember how clean cut and skinny Zakk was when he first joined the band... some said he was a RR lookalike back then...

a) That's not nice, maybe there are Catholics in here, so even as a joke is not proper according to the rules of the board.

b) As far as I know Christians and Muslims are more about non drinking, because at least here Catholicism is the dominant religion and we have an alcoholism problem of major proportion.

c) I must be a wimp because I got drunk once, so I'm sober all the time :Smug:

Please no more religion discussions and back to blood cloths, health and pantyhoses.
ahh Wyv... I'm catholic born and didn't take offense... but then again sobriety is not in my vocabulary lol Besides doesn't wine represent the blood of christ in both christianity and catholcism? I didn't see a drinking problems in CR... they didn't drink enough imo :p One of my managers is muslim and he loves to drink.. pretty much drinks every night in his house... as for you being drunk once.. u liar!!! Grey Goose Grey Goose and beer hehe Wyv <<<< :loco:

I remember how clean cut and skinny Zakk was when he first joined the band... some said he was a RR lookalike
back then...

Well many said a the time that actually Ozzy hired him because Zakk reminded him of Randy. I think a part of Ozzy never recovered of that lost.

ahh Wyv... I'm catholic born and didn't take offense... but then again sobriety is not in my vocabulary lol...
...didn't see a drinking problems in CR... they didn't drink enough imo :p

No kidding Larry, no kidding. You're an alcohol sponge :saint:

I know Brandon didn't meant to insult anyone, but again my duty here is to remind everybody that we are here for the music and the respect to it, the musicians and the fans (posters).
The world we are living today is spinning faster everyday, people are getting more nervous, and you never know when you pushed the wrong button even unintentionally, so here comes in the moderator :cool:

zakk_clot.jpg

From Blabbermouth:

ZAKK WYLDE Treated At Hospital For Blood Clot - Aug. 22, 2009

Zakk Wylde (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY OSBOURNE) was apparently taken to a local hospital emergency room following BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's August 19, 2009 concert in Missoula, Montana in order to receive treatment for a blood clot (see photo below). According to a posting on Zakk's official Twitter account, he was headed back to the hospital today to receive further medical attention for the same condition. No further details are currently available.

Zakk wylde with Sailor Venus. Lucky guy, lucky guy........

bls001.jpg

The real reason why Pantera broke up. And Zakk just had to get involved.

pantera002.jpg