A great American's weekly column

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
This was written by John Bradshaw Layfield, a great American. He hosts the greatest and fastest growing radio show in history, and posts his weekly column on his website. I think most of the regulars on the board will enjoy the column, and if it's popular, I might post his columns every week. Here's this weeks:

I was surprised to see the results of my latest online poll. The respondents were under the assumption that there is not much we can do to protect our border with Mexico. It was not a huge majority, but it was over thirty percent thinking we cannot do much, and just under thirty percent that we need to build a wall.

I believe a wall, or something similar, is the best option. We lose over $100 billion a year in our economy due to illegal immigration. This increased barrier support would pay for itself in a couple of months.

What I am actually worried about is OTMs (other than Mexicans) that are coming across the border. That is where the terrorists can come into our country so easily.

The London police are doing a great job of tracking down these cowards that attacked that mass transit in London.

I was shocked to see that our own border security bill didn’t pass, and it wasn’t just democrats that turned it down. Sen. Rick Santorum, one of the lead republicans, voted against it. How could these guys be so stupid? The very future of our country is at stake.

We have to secure our borders.

Speaking of jackasses, Jane Fonda has shown that she still will do whatever she can to hurt America. The only thing sagging more than her body parts is her career, so she is trying to revive it. She has decided to take a bus, propelled by vegetable oil, around the country to speak out against our president.

I would have to say that when she was Ted Turner’s trophy wife, she was flying around in a private jet that used more gas than a fleet of SUVs. But go ahead and be the perfect tree hugger by using this bus fueled by vegetable oil. Talk about a hypocrite.

You know, must be hard to not be a trophy anymore. I think most Americans, especially the veterans, would agree that Mrs. Fonda would better serve America by leaving the country.

I wonder if the plane she flew over to Vietnam to commit, what I believe has to be considered an act of treason, was fueled by vegetable oil? Why does she hate America so badly?

Though I'm not a wrestling I am a fan of smart people who present their side
of a discussion with intelligence and JBL does that (So does Jurched!!)
This was cool!!

Crypto, You living in New Orleans now??

Oblivious Maximus said:
This was written by John Bradshaw Layfield, a great American. He hosts the greatest and fastest growing radio show in history, and posts his weekly column on his website. I think most of the regulars on the board will enjoy the column, and if it's popular, I might post his columns every week. Here's this weeks: