A happy happiness story, for your pleasure:

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
There was a forest. In that forest, there lived a sage. The sage lived with his wife. Near the forest, there was a city. In that city there lived a king. The king lived in his palace with his wife. The king's wife did not love the king. Therefore the king had no happiness. A man whose wife does not love him has no happiness. The king thought: "If I go to the forest and speak to a sage, my misery will end." The king went to the forest, saw the sage and spoke to him. The sage laughed and to the king: "O king, just as your wife does not love you, similarly my wife does not love me. That is why I became a sage and came to this forest. You should also stay here in the forest with me. I will be your friend and you will be my friend. The two of us will have happiness" The king lived in the forest with his wife near the sage. In time, the king's wife loved the sage, and the sage's wife loved the king. All of them lived with happiness in the forest.

so I found this story as a translation exercise in a Sanskrit book I was reading... swingers circa 1500 BC

for your distinct Aryan pleasure, of course...