a heterosexual male point of view to help me on this one

black is black, but the better type is

• Safari

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Betty Ford

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bring back the glasses ... they were sexaaaay.
Sure thing!

Are the hitherto responses sufficient for your 'heterosexual male point of view'?

Seriously though, buying a new dress for a concert? It's got me fucked.

I recently went to a Grinspoon concert with a group of friends and was shocked to see the efforts the females went to to get dressed up. Low cut, high strung lace dresses galore. Fuck me. Eye candy was good though.

No way, i already own them, amongst others, less concert-friendly dresses, I only couldn't make up my mind and wanted to have an external opinion.

See, nothing wrong with providing a tad of eye-candy, improves the overall-experience, doesn't it. :devil:
Also proving my point that I chose the exact right place to ask this question, not a cranky girlygirl blah blah forum.

Well, I still haven't made up my mind yet. The Safari has more pockets to store keys, money and mobile though... but the Betty might look nice with the Doc Martens.

fucking jeans and a t-shirt.
who dresses up for a concert?
punch yourself in the taint

Thanks for the polite advice, but I do not own jeans, only cargo-pants, shorts and the likes. And dresses obviously.

See, nothing wrong with providing a tad of eye-candy, improves the overall-experience, doesn't it. :devil:

Just for the sake of conversation, I'll admit I can't stand it when chicks even show up to concerts, let alone wear a hot outfit.

How old are you, fraulein? If you don't mind my asking.

I myself am definitely not a concert dresser-upper and I hate wearing dresses, but I personally like the red one better. Er, the Betty Ford one. In red! :p

RC is getting under the risk to turn into GMD, again. Susperia was much more original though.

Considering she is a fake account of Jerry's, he can bring her back at any time

Sabine Schmitz?

64723172_5eb47d6dc7.jpg