A Last Minute Something To Do- TODAY!

Oh how I love women who kick ass, literally! My heart is all aflutter as I type! LOL! I couldn't fight my way out of a plastic bag! I'm so pathetic, somebody just pushes me and I go down like a soccer player! I'll do my ass-kicking onstage, thank you!

WillyKing said:
Oh how I love women who kick ass, literally! My heart is all aflutter as I type! LOL! I couldn't fight my way out of a plastic bag! I'm so pathetic, somebody just pushes me and I go down like a soccer player! I'll do my ass-kicking onstage, thank you!

I hope you're refering to Aja cause last time I checked I was of the male persuasion. Yep 224 lbs of beer drinkin, machine fixin, guitar playin, MAN.

I also cook French, Italian, and a good BBQ, and sew too. :D :D :D

Hey It's a machine A sewing machine I'm a machinist/ machine repairman

Kerry
My parents gave me that name. I never did like it But since Kerry King of Slayer didn't change his why should I?

Kerry said:
Oh Ninpo is basicaly the same way, Although Master Hatsumi's schools are more main stream, They still don't teach you everthing untill you make it into the inner circle of poeple that they trust.
Yea, ya gotta earn your way in. Back in the day, especially in the "old" world, I think there have been cases of people training just so they could "steal" secrets. In some cases the instructor knew this and would teach them the wrong stuff on purpose!

Kerry said:
I just finished the song and dance with the school in Irvine But I still need to meet with the Sensei next weekend. I've notice this with a lot of the more traditional arts. They pick and choose who they invite to train with them. They're not in it for the money. they want to stay true to the tradition.
Kerry
Well that sounds like a good school to train at. I like that kind of philosophy. Nothing bugs me more than the schools that are way overpriced and are like "mini mall" karate schools. Usually not a high level of instruction.

"I hope you're refering to Aja cause last time I checked I was of the male persuasion. Yep 224 lbs of beer drinkin, machine fixin, guitar playin, MAN."

Yes, I was talking about Aja! Sorry, Kerry. Next time I'll be more specific in my posts.