A Letter Of Appeciation For The Santa Monica BootLeg DVD...!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
I thought I'd post this letter we recieved from a fan who recently got his Santa Monica DVD:

Hey Guys. Just wanted to say I got the Santa Monica Bootleg DVD yesterday, and it's fuckin awesome. The sound could've been better, but like the title says, bootleg. And that really doesn't matter anyways, cause seeing it brought back all those great memories I had from the show, cause I was fuckin there!!!
15 years and countless shows later, that was STILL the BIGGEST pit I've ever been in. I saw you guys last time out with Halford (I believe it was at the HOB in Hollywood about a year ago), and that was enough to satisfy my Testament fix for only so long. You guys really need to come to LA and play a show. I'm dying over here. Death shows are great, but I need a thrash show (and no I didn't go the the megadeth/exodus show, fuck megadave and already seen exodus with steve).
Keep on partying and thrashing us all!!! TESTAMENT!!!!

Thanks for listening, later,
Gregg (Redondo Beach, CA)

Thanks Gregg, thats a great compliment......And we appeciate your email.......Let me just say that I filmed this show, I was there also, it was such a special night for everyone, the band, for you, for me, for all the Sold Out Fans there, for Chuck's Wife(whose Birthday it was), for all the bands family & friends present,
for their Management.......for everyone! It was a huge show, and this was their original lineup......they played great, it was one of the best Testament shows of thier career...IMO, that I have witnessed & I'm sure they would agree with us.......And yes the HOB's was great also.......LA has always embraced Testament, and they love to play down their, the shows are always high energy, and the crowd response is always a welcome sight. Testament will return next year........til then, thanks for your thoughts, we passed them on to the band.....You Rule!