A List of Record Labels/Metal Stores(web)

ApolloFC

Sax-Man
Sep 18, 2009
Greensboro, North Carolina
I've started to add various record labels to my favorites and this is what I have so far

Scarlet Records
Century Media
CdInzane
InsideOut
LaserCD
Nightmare Records
Nuclear Blast
The End Records

Impulse Music
Amazon
Karthago Records
Hellion Records
Sonic Age Records
Shadow Kingdom
Sentinel Steel
Harder Edged Music
AllThatIsHeavy
Tribunal Records
Divebomb Records

Dark Descent Records
Nuclear War Now
Hells Headbangers
20 Buck Spin
The Ajna Offensive
Deathgasm
Negative Existence
Profound Lore
High Roller Records
Rise Above
Iron Bonehead
Satanic Skinhead Propaganda
Nuclear Winter
Season of Mist
Earache
Relapse

Heaven & Hell Records

Distributions:
Osmose
The Crypt
Crush Until Madness
Blasphemous Art
Sounds of Purgatory

I'm just doing this as more like useful list type of post so if anybody has any others that I'm unaware of i'll add to this.

Cool. There are about a million different death/black/etc labels that are bedroom productions that have released two albums, so I'll try to make this NOTABLE labels with good bands.

Dark Descent Records
Nuclear War Now
Hells Headbangers
20 Buck Spin
The Ajna Offensive
Deathgasm
Negative Existence
Profound Lore
High Roller Records
Rise Above
Iron Bonehead
Satanic Skinhead Propaganda
Nuclear Winter
Season of Mist
Earache
Relapse

most of those have stores and distros, too.

Distros:
Osmose
The Crypt
Crush Until Madness
Blasphemous Art

Haha, I was wondering whether you or Jeremy would jump in first.

I figured why bother. Besides recalling that jackass from the Progpower FB page last year and the comments he made that were not only unjustified but lies. He was corrected and given proof still did not come clean about his slandering statements. So I just feel no need to say anything here. Nothing like how we carry cool and rare metal, have lower prices than must other places, and offer free shipping, topped with most orders get free gifts, nope no need to mention it.
And Justin you know most of the metal I deal in seems to be foreign around these parts.

I like using Nuclearblast.de once in a while also for special orders. Their shipping is mega-expensive but sometimes they are the only ones that have certain items.

Aquarius Records

http://www.aquariusrecords.org/

They have mostly odd black metal/avant garde metal/doom when it comes to the metal, but a great selection of it and they're great people. Of course, the music description may tell you that the store is ... very slightly on the hipster side, and you won't find much other metal beyond that, but there is also tons of great, under the radar, non-metal to sift through as well. I've bought tons of stuff from them.