A little help on finding samples..

CosBass said:
Whats up kids, I'm looking for some free or low cost Church Bell samples. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks guys (and gals?).

I'm always looking for great church bell samples and my tip is that you go rent some old classic reissued horror movie from the 30-40's. Not the greatest sound quality but the felling is not so dull compared to the clean samples of church bells out there. Maybe not what your looking for though.

there is some cheap dvd collections out there with 30 old classic horror flicks boxed together or something, for the price of ONE!

Herman_theGerman said:
I'm always looking for great church bell samples and my tip is that you go rent some old classic reissued horror movie from the 30-40's. Not the greatest sound quality but the felling is not so dull compared to the clean samples of church bells out there. Maybe not what your looking for though.

there is some cheap dvd collections out there with 30 old classic horror flicks boxed together or something, for the price of ONE!

I'm more or less looking for chromatic samples. something super clean so I can dirty em up if need be. Though I do like the way church bells were used on old horror films.