A little letter

MarkusAzrael

New Metal Member
Apr 25, 2011
Well, first my introducction. my name is Marco Antonio and Im from Tarija, Bolivia (Southamerica). Im 17 years old and i began to play guitar a year ago learning by myself.
My grandfather was a folcklorical guitar player, a HUGE inspiration to me and one of the very reason of why i play guitar (Nilo Soruco A.).

when i first met megadeth i was listening tornado of souls and i felt inloved of the amazing solo of Marty Friedman, i was very young and i said OH MY HOLY GOD! it was the call of metal for me and i listened my heart calling me; began me to play that song and i tried, i still do.

I saw some concerts and the way that Marty and Chris play i find prety particular and unique. Marty use to feel the solo and the whole song. but is a shame that he left megadeth I particulary liked that way to show the pasion from him, but them comes Chris the rift, the solo... must admit it that is perfect. His face is pretty calmed, in his eyes you can see his years of practicing just for that moment when he is in front of all that people showing the power of metal itself, and I do mean it. His playing is clear i didn´t listened any mistake is simply perfect...

One Day i just looked a little bit more of Chris feeling the same inspiration my grandfather woke up in me. I saw that taping, and I found that piece of special "thing" that all good musicians have, like Dave´s spider chord, Marty´s particular solos, and so on.

Chris I feel in you the same pasion that my grandfather had, and its no bullshit i mean it for real. not for saying im a fan or that stuff, i mean it for real. you got the "thing". I was learning by myself because i didnt wanted anyone teached me i wanted to feel the "thing" and my grandfather passed out without teaching me... and i feel like an ass for that, when I saw the posibility to be teached by Chris Broderick, one of the few people who got the "thing" i said to my self that i would do whatever with no surrender to feel the "thing" and if Chris could help me to find in in my self then damn it! I WILL FIGHT TILL THE END

greetings, Marco Antonio.
wish you the best of the lucks Chris!