A little note about Futures End

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
I just wanted to express my feeling about this band... I honestly wasn't paying too much attention to them last year, to the point that I booked my flight to Atlanta late Thursday evening thus missing their set. Initially, I wasn't bothered by it. Later on, Greg (aka Zod) told me to make sure to check out their disc since it figured among Zod's favorites of the year. Figured, why the hell not pick up a copy...

All I have to say is that this band has been in rotation since then. I can't express how much I like this debut album. The compositions are killer and here we have a band with a promising career. I can't wait to hear more music by this band. Therefore, you haven't checked out Futures End yet, you clearly have no idea what you're missing. Prog, Power, Thrash... all in one, and beautifully done.

I honestly hope to have the opportunity to see them play at the festival sometime in the future. I have a feeling they will be back.

Very good job guys!

Shame you missed their set. It was definitely one of the highlights of that night. Right after, I immediately bought their album and it is indeed kick-ass!

Thanks all. We appreciate all the kind words and support!

For any of you that missed us last year, you can see the full show in our upcoming "Memoirs of a Broken Man" Special Edition. The FULL album on CD acommpanied by a full length documentary, 20 minutes of funny out takes, and the entire show shot on hi-def cameras at the festival last year. Here is a little teaser. It is almost 5 minutes long, but the last couple of minutes includes footage from the show last year. :)

You can also see the entirety of 'Terrors of War' LIVE on our YOUTUBE PAGE here: www.youtube.com/futuresend

METAL TO YA!

CDW

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to express my feeling about this band... I honestly wasn't paying too much attention to them last year, to the point that I booked my flight to Atlanta late Thursday evening thus missing their set.

Ughh I missed them too due to having a sleepless red eye flight from Phoenix that morning. After hearing the album I'm a little annoyed I missed them.

Thanks all. We appreciate all the kind words and support!

For any of you that missed us last year, you can see the full show in our upcoming "Memoirs of a Broken Man" Special Edition. The FULL album on CD acommpanied by a full length documentary, 20 minutes of funny out takes, and the entire show shot on hi-def cameras at the festival last year. Here is a little teaser. It is almost 5 minutes long, but the last couple of minutes includes footage from the show last year. :)

That's awesome news. Got a release date yet?!?

Cheers!

I just wanted to express my feeling about this band... I honestly wasn't paying too much attention to them last year, to the point that I booked my flight to Atlanta late Thursday evening thus missing their set. Initially, I wasn't bothered by it. Later on, Greg (aka Zod) told me to make sure to check out their disc since it figured among Zod's favorites of the year. Figured, why the hell not pick up a copy...
Glad you're digging this. It was in fact my #1 CD of 2009.

It's unfortunate, but it seems there are very bands who actually write progressive Heavy Metal. There are plenty who write progressive melodic Metal, which often borders on Prog Rock. But if what you're looking for is dark, aggressive and progressive, your options aside from Zero Hour have been limited. It's good to see a band like Future's End join the fray.

That's awesome news. Got a release date yet?!?

Cheers!

Hey bud!
We are shooting for Christmas. I am hoping it is before that, but I am thinkin that is when it will hit the street. Have to confirm with Mr. King. Will keep you all posted!!

CDW
Futures End

Love the CD, and I liked it before their performance. Tried to hustle from Mississippi to get to the show in time, but I missed out. I even had my Sadus cassettes for DiGiorgio to sign if I could get him. But oh well. With such a strong debut, I'm hoping there will be a future opportunity to see these guys live.

I absolutely love this disc. It wasn't my favorite of the year last year, that title went to Vreid - Milorg, but I'll be damned if it wasn't my biggest surprise of the year. The stellar performance at Progpower only solidified that for me.