A little question to the Maidens

juanpablo6

New Metal Member
Sep 18, 2006
Hello Maidens!. I've been wondering about this since friday night that you played here in Mexico, and that question is What do you think of mexican crowd? did we treat you well?
I'm asking this because, hell, we want you back! you play awesome. thanks again for coming. You will always be welcome here in Mexico.
Hell yeah! I am in this picture too just clapping my hands to Adrienne, You Rock!.

i hope this thread doesn't bother anyone, and i also hope that this was not posted before. Sorry if i had a bad english. I'm doing my best.
Hail The Iron Maidens!
Hail Iron Maiden

Hail ManowaR! (if you like them, hehe)

Great photos!!!

Too bad we can't link them. 2 really awesome shots of Aja and Linda in there!

Jim

Got 2 of 'em off..I love this one of Linda..
244666009_a9bc2e1dca.jpg

This one of Aja cracks me up because those that were at the Blue Cafe remember when the CO2 went off and blasted Wanda in the back?
The first thing that popped in my head was it looks like Aja is daring them to shoot it off. :lol: :lol:
244678485_34be6c04f3.jpg

This show was very special and I think I can speak for us all when I say that we absolutely ADORED the Mexican audience. It was nice to finally perform there! The passion, energy and appreciation displayed before, during and after we performed was phenomenal and meant so much to us. :)

Hey this might be a little be lated post but any way
connombres.jpg

the one in the green circle is my friend dave, the one in the blue circle i think it is the truper, the one in the red circle is a guy called luis i met him in a music school, and the one in the yellow circle its me yosmark(yoshiki or josh as you like) sorry this might have been a week ago but i will remember it for all my life jajaja

keep on roking in the free world

ty juan pablo - not only were the people we met very cool, but the city was so interesting to take in as well.

here's a pic taken from the departing plane of mexico city looking east - huge huh - hey how come the streets are all crazy zig zagged?

mexicocity0906airplaneshot.jpg

The streets are so zig zagged .. because we dont have like a... good administration .... another question did us went out to visit some mexico places or just stay in the hotel...???

MiniMurray said:
here's a pic taken from the departing plane of mexico city looking east - huge huh - hey how come the streets are all crazy zig zagged?

i guess our city was designed by some drunk architects..:kickass:
:lol:

Thanks For your answers!
MiniMurray, glad you liked our "little city" hehe,
Hail The Iron Maidens!

yosmark said:
The streets are so zig zagged .. because we dont have like a... good administration .... another question did us went out to visit some mexico places or just stay in the hotel...???
We didn't have much time to sight see, but our driver took us on the "scenic" route to the venue. Wanda and I had a chance to take a little walk as well. The streets reminded me a little of Chinhae Korea - the way they had the traffic circles. Maybe next time we'll have more time to look around. :)

MiniMurray said:
ty juan pablo - not only were the people we met very cool, but the city was so interesting to take in as well.

You should see Boston! Zigzag isn't the word. You can go through a whole pack of zigzags trying to get where you're going :)