A little taste from Finland ;)

Great! Couldn't really hear the covals in I AM, though....:( Oh well! (Instrumental versions of I AM are almost as cool anyway!)

You guys should make a live DVD!

Oh, and 1st comment...:p

Thanks a lot guys, you made me one of the happiest mans on earth that night! I Actually appear in I AM vid at 5:41. Man I'm glad to have photo from you all and me, haha :D Oh and the setlist was amazing, although I was waiting for On Eagles' Wings or Light of the World. Maybe leave it for next time? Can't wait to see you again!

Very nice !!
Matt's voice sounds very different from the album, lower sometimes, but there are parts where I like them more than on the album (like at exactly 1:36 in The Master Storyteller, it's a bit higher than on the album version, and it rocks :D, but the "alive" at the end of the chorus seemed a little bit rushed haha :) )

Thank you guys for the awesome gig!
Don't wait too long before coming here again, ok? :)
It'd be also amazing if your next gig in Finland would set the new record for the longest Theocracy playtime :p Something like 2 or more hours with a 30min water/oxygen break in the middle, maybe? :D

Here's ''Nailed'' from Vappugospel too. Not recorded by me, I was moshing in the front :headbang: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Great vids. You guys should do a live DVD/Blu-Ray of a live preformance. It is great to see kids there with their parents in the I Am video. This is an iconic song and one of my favorites praise metal songs.