A message from Mark Osegueda's (Death Angel Singer)

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
This is on their MYSPACE page.....

Hey Guys!! It's Mark here. Thank you for all the support. You guys Fucking rule!!!Just letting you know that i have a new band. Don't get me wrong. I still sing for Death Angel. But while there is this bit of down time. I needed to keep busy. So new is this band that we don't even have a name yet. But I,m lovin it. And it's fun as hell playing again. Probably won't start playing out till early next year. The Music is more straight ahead Balls out rock. ( Mc5/ The Bronx/) short punchy songs. Very in your face!! For those of you from the Bay Area. The band consists of a couple of guys from Lica-sto, a guy from Tres Pistolas, a guy who was in The sick, and The OOzies, and a guy from Death Angel!!(me). We have like 6 songs, and more keep coming fast. I''ll keep you all posted. But I assure you this does not mean Death Angel is dead. I can't wait to be on stage again with them. But Music is my life, and I can only stay still for so Long!!I also can't wait to play out with these guys. It's fucking Fun man!! until then I'll keep you posted. I miss every one of you beautiful mother fucker's.
See you soon. But never soon enough for me.

I love it, and I want something new dammit! I'm hoping Death Angel gets started on something new soon, and I hope that it's as good a follow up tp Art Of Dying as Exodus' Shovel Headed Kill Machine was to Tempo Of The Damned.

The Art Of Dying is an awesome album. I met Mark before their show last year in Orange County and he's a hell of a nice guy. They put on a great performance in front of, sadly, a couple hundred people (it was a Monday night which probably didn't help matters). I'd have loved to hear a new album from them soon but oh well...:erk:

No the Art of Dying was average

Death Angel came back with only a wimper......

Hirax and Exodus are doing brilliant after their reunions.. especially Exodus obviously

I liked the Art of Dying so much I went back and bought some of their older stuff and listened to what Thraxx burned for me and was like fuck how'd I miss these guys in 80s.