A modest request

Imaginarium said:
thank you all very much for the suggestions...

Kamelot...

wow. i bought epica and the black halo..Epica is out of this world. EXACTLY what i was looking for...i've decided not to listen to The Black Halo yet as I want to completely absorb every last note of Epica first. Which of their albums would you view as their best?

My favorite is Karma, then Black Halo, then Epica. Black Halo is their most recent.

Imaginarium said:
thank you all very much for the suggestions...

Kamelot...

wow. i bought epica and the black halo..Epica is out of this world. EXACTLY what i was looking for...i've decided not to listen to The Black Halo yet as I want to completely absorb every last note of Epica first. Which of their albums would you view as their best?

My favorite is Karma, Epica, Black Halo, then Fourth Legacy. Wait until you hear The Haunting off Black Halo :)

Center of the Universe got me hooked :)

Also, Imaginarium, get a hold of Nights of Arabia from Fourth Legacy. The vocals of that song, to me, is one of the highlights of power metal. If you can, get a really good stereo system and play it as LOUD as you can.

Imaginarium, here's another recommendation......band "Shaman" CD- Ritual.
Better yet, get their "Ritual Alive" live DVD. It's the most exciting live footage I've ever seen. They are super talented melodic power metal with Brazilian elements, founding members of the band Angra. You will like this.