A Must!!

sadus

Thrash Metal Legioner
May 29, 2002
Holy Land (Israel)
www.myspace.com
u all must check this band... a great deathmetal, Florida style, from israhell... sound like morbid angel, a real kick ass... the name is Eternal Gray and they r a real KILLER!!
the album was record at abyss studio in sweden and peter from Hypocrisy and Schmier from Destruction gave their voice to one of the songs... album name - "Kindless"

http://eternalgray.com/

Thx and Cheers! :headbang:

Chen..

Hey sadus, what happened, too good for Hyde-Park ? hehe
banana.gif

:devil:

Hey...I listened to the first track on the album Kindless ...and I liked it. Well, sort of...the morbid angel-wibes are cool...but...on the other hand...why listen to the copy when you can listen to the original

first i wanna thx u all for the listening..
Sec, i really think that Eternal Gray r a great band, i also saw them live and it was fucking kicking asss gig!

well if u wanna hear something good as well, try this band, the name is EMBLAZE, and they r playing fast aggressive & melodic death metal with thrash elements...
on July EMBLAZE will fly to Germany to record the debut album with the producer Harris Johns, and Kreator's vocalist Mille Petrozza and The Crown/ ex At The Gates vocalist Tomas Lindberg will share guest vocals, its going to be a Hell of a kicking asss album, well its going to be a killer, so check the site, they have some songs over there...

http://www.emblazemetal.com/

and good ppl, plz, i'll be happy if u can recommend on new or old good bands that u have in your countrys as well...

Cheers, Hail and Thx!

Chen..

Those two bands - Eternal Gray and Emblaze had a gig together few weeks ago... Can't deiced which is better, I recommand that you will give those two band a chance... And Eternal Gray may sound at first hearing as Morbid Angel - but the other songs are much more Thrashy - A-la "The gathering" of Testament...

try listening to a band called Decayed Soul. Also from israel, and musicianship, they're probebly the super-group of our scene.. they're playing Brutal Death with some technical elements, great music. I recommend the track "The thing you will never see"

[zombiehead] should be eternal GAY[/zombiehead]

anyways... ill check these mofos out dawg *sags pants and crosses arms in a "cool" fashion while trying to look like a bad ass*