A New Iron Maiden - bloodbound!!!

nwshm

New Metal Member
Dec 9, 2005
Damned!!! Has anybody heard this new band called bloodbound? It's the best classic heavy metal band I've heard since maiden. I recently visited the sweden rock message board and I heard people raving about this new band called bloodbound with Urban breed on vocals. After listening to the soundbytes on the site www.bloodbound.se I was deeply impressed by the samples! You can hear a little bit of "maiden" in it, yet it's very new and fresh. And the image! KISS goes evil 2006... I love it:headbang: I recommend you to give it a listen. Maiden rules...

Well, I don't know about "a new Iron Maiden", but as long as they don't sound like their making sound tracks for any given episode of Gilligan's Island, then their okay with me.

Tap_Legion2 said:
Lol.............

Skiiiiiipppppppppppeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Wait! there's more...

No anyway, haven't you noticed that since ALT music came along, it all sounds like something that would play on Gilligan's little transistor radio?

nwshm said:
Damned!!! Has anybody heard this new band called bloodbound? It's the best classic heavy metal band I've heard since maiden. I recently visited the sweden rock message board and I heard people raving about this new band called bloodbound with Urban breed on vocals. After listening to the soundbytes on the site www.bloodbound.se I was deeply impressed by the samples! You can hear a little bit of "maiden" in it, yet it's very new and fresh. And the image! KISS goes evil 2006... I love it:headbang: I recommend you to give it a listen. Maiden rules...

I'll check it out, but I'm expecting something cheesy like "Hammerfall". Shadows Fall is the contempory band that reminds me most of Maiden because they don't seem to try overly hard to emulate Iron Maiden, rather they have a distinct sound that reminds of one of Maiden in some ways...

I followed your links to their site. I don't know that I would call them "the new Iron Maiden." But do they need to be? What I heard sounded great. I'm looking forward to the album. This is their first, right?

See? I told you. Although, now that I've read the other posts I referred to, I realize they were all written by the same guy. So maybe I over-reacted just a tad.