New album with Urban - bloodbound!!!

nwshm

New Metal Member
Dec 9, 2005
God Damned!!! Has anybody heard the new bloodbound album? I recently visited the sweden rock message board and I heard people raving about this new band called bloodbound with Urban breed on vocals. After listening to the soundbytes on the site www.bloodbound.se I was deeply impressed by the samples! Urban is better than ever and I recommend you to give it a listen. I love Tad Morose but this is the best thing i've heard in a very long time. You've gotta check it out!:headbang:

Yup! They sound pretty damn good. I'm still not sold on the makeup though. It just doesn't quite fit the music. But what do I know?

Yeah, the image is very extreme, it's like KISS turns evil 2006:headbang: These guys are not afraid of being different, that's for sure. I love it, can't wait to see the vampires live...

Wheezer said:
Yup! They sound pretty damn good. I'm still not sold on the makeup though. It just doesn't quite fit the music. But what do I know?

Oh don't be so nice Wheez !! They look like they are going to be performing for a circus, BUT..... it is Urban behind all the halloween paint of one of those guys. It still could sound really good. All jokes aside, I'm not big into that make-up and stuff, but if they sound good, I don't care how they look. Derek, the PP "gothboy" has that look going and I like him just fine. Of course I often wear a "Bama" cap..... and that look screams out "Alabama redneck." Some people are envious of that as well, but not everyone can be born in Alabama, so I forgive them. :D

Bryant

MetalRose said:
Who's Urban? I thought the lead singer of the band was Tad?

-Metal

Why would they name a band after some singer ? The guitar player is Tad dummy !! :loco:

Though I am being silly, if I find a kick-ass drummer named Burt Funkadork, I will name my band that (not that I have a band, but I will create one really quick.) Excellent drummers are getting even more tough to find than excellent vocalists.

Bryant