Urban Breed is with a new band and album

batmura said:
Khan has been singing power in Kamelot for nearly 10 years now.
I'm aware of his tenure in Kamelot. My point was only that Khan is an atypical Power Metal vocalist. When most people imagine the prototypical Power Metal vocalist, they imagine someone with a powerful, booming voice. That hardly describes Khan. Don't get me wrong. I love Khan's voice. Bit power isn't his forte.

Zod

PowerFreak said:
It's that fucking American football I tell ya!

It all starts with the jerseys and bam, before ya know it... actually drinking American beer, enjoying it and stickin' your hand down your pants ala Al Bundy. The travesty!

And of course...

Our American thighs! SCHWING!

Zilla

No it's sexy American man-beasts like you Zilla... hope fully I'll see ya in Chi-town.... but..

is it black..

General Zod said:
The vocals for TM, at least the way they were performed by Urban, could never be sung by Khan. Both are excellent singers. However, what Khan does, he does with finesse and nuance. What Urban does, he does with amazing power. In my opinion, Khan shouldn't sing Power Metal at all. He's much better suited to Prog.

Zod

Couldn't have said it better:worship:

General Zod said:
The vocals for TM, at least the way they were performed by Urban, could never be sung by Khan. Both are excellent singers. However, what Khan does, he does with finesse and nuance. What Urban does, he does with amazing power. In my opinion, Khan shouldn't sing Power Metal at all. He's much better suited to Prog.

Zod

Agreed, and Kamelot is over on the progressive side of power metal anyway. At least I think so.