Urban Breed leaves Bloodbound

Bear said:
Krister eh?!?!?! Thats a little funny, kind of ironic. Urban relaced him in Tad Morose and now he does that for Bloodbound...

Bear
eXACTLY:lol:

lady_space said:
Bloodbound was originally intended as a side project, but it got a lot more popular than was foreseen... I think Urban's quote reflects the fact that it was run like a project and not really a democratic band. But take it however you want. :) Of course there's more stuff behind the scenes; there always is, isn't there?

Personally, I'm more excited about the "new band" he referenced. He's played me some stuff, and I like it a LOT more than Bloodbound. I like Urban's voice, but obviously, other people have different opinions. Nothing wrong with that.

Shaye
So he is the new singer of a somewhat reformed Ark(or has Tore as one of his musicians)
I can only wish?

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
So he is the new singer of a somewhat reformed Ark(or has Tore as one of his musicians)
I can only wish?

Why the fuck would you say that???? Sometimes I wonder if the brain you have works....

There is this great progressive band from Texas looking for a singer right now, maybe URban should hook up with them. They would sound great together. The name of the band is OUTWORLD.